This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar sheltwon3 11 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    FUNKYBUNCH
    Participant

It’s not often you see 3 really good drafts in a row- I think it’s a good possibility here. Imo, 2012 was deep but not as top heavy as what 2013 and 2014 will be. Just the thought of the future of the NBA is exciting. Which of the 3 draft classes will be better? Any thoughts?

For_Never_Ever
    Participant

I would need a time machine or a warp in the time space continuum to know.

Hadzialijagic
    Participant

If Andrew Wiggins reclassifies then 2014 in my mind. The top of that draft is just ridiculous Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon, Andrew Harrison, James Young, Hezonja then you throw in any upperclassmen and you have a stacked draft. 2012 draft could be an elite draft too. MKG and Davis are sure fire all stars in my mind. The rest of the lottery is stacked with players with boom or bust potential so that would be interesting. 2013 is definately the worst though their top tier of guys: Zeller, Noel and Muhammad are good but neither would go number one in 2012 or 14. They could all fall out of the top 3 if they were in other drafts. You have a 2nd tier of tweeners: McAdoo, Poythress, Mitchell then an unproven Steven Adams. Then there is a big drop off imo.

lalaila
    Participant

i don’t know what you guys are thinking but ALL absolutely ALL scouts and experts i have seen so far has rated upcoming draft as a very veryyy bad..

i mean even the word of "top heavy" COdy is a front runner for number1? he barely was rated top10 in this draft, the same about McAdoo, how they became STARS after doing NOTHING just staying in school..

it’s like to say MKG is a new Iguodala but if he would stay in school he is the new Pippen for sure.. 

FUNKYBUNCH
    Participant

he’s not going 1. 

Rigelz
    Participant

Very weak class but may be we will have some surprise, in future. I think guys like Mitchell or McAdoo, without being a superstar, may become very good players in the league.

dolla130
    Participant

the 2013 class is very very weak there are only a few players in my opionon i think will be good in the nba and thats zeller, mcadoo, adams, poythress and goodwin, everyone else to me will be ok at best, Noel is a good shot blocker but wont have nearly the same impact as davis and is very raw offensivly, and muhhamd to me is very overrated he looks to me of a poor mans james harden that cant pass the ball and wont pass the ball and takes alot of shots to get his points, yeah he has a good motor but what does that mean when he will be goin up against bigger stronger faster guys in the nba even college, also hes one hand dominate and will be easy to stop because he cant shoot

FUNKYBUNCH
    Participant

won’t argue 2013 being the lowest of the 3 classes but I guess I just rate Muhammad higher than some others on here, and I’m pretty high on Gobert too. And McAdoo and Zeller will definitely be in the mix. Noel- well I agree his offense can use some work but he’s no scrub. Maybe I’m being far fetched here- but I think Poythress, Leslie and Christmas could be good pro players too after this year. It is early though so it will depend on who comes out of course. Look out for 2014 though.

sheltwon3
    Participant

I think it is still too early to tell because just like the last draft anything can happen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login