This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar bigheavy 12 years ago.

• Author
    For_Never_Ever
    Participant
    Chilbert arenas
    Participant

He’s a big boy, him a Smith might have the highest body fat percentage of any front court in the nation

Wahoo757
    Participant

Not the biggest fan of his game. To me, he’s like a poor man’s cross of freshman version of Jared Sulliger and Joshua Smith (UCLA). Doesn’t have great size for a big man, needs to cut baby fat and gain more stamina, plays predominantly underneath the rim because he’s not a great athlete, but is pretty nimble. He does have good strength and nicr touch around the basket. Probably at least a 2 year college player, I don’t see him going lottery when he comes out.

For_Never_Ever
    Participant
    akhan786
    Participant

I really don’t understand why he’d go to UCLA with Josh Smith already there.

He even said he’s "loved what they have done with Josh Smith"….

LOL is he talking about how they let him have a 24 hour buffet?

llperez

The real positive that I hope to see come from this is Josh smith get motivated to get in shape. If he does, Parker and the wear twins will be taking a back seat cause smith can be a a dominant college player if he can stay on the court.

bigheavy
    Participant

I agree with akhan786 don’t know why he chose ucla of all places. Shabazz Muhammad gonna get the ball alot and he got only one thing on his mind with the ball in his hand and it won’t be passing it to Tony Parker or anyone else for that matter.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login