2012 Olympic Roster

royalfreak714
2012 Olympic Roster

Lebron James stated in a recent interview that the 2012 Olympic team would stack up closely with the 1992 Dream Team. With that being, who would go? SO much talent, only 12 roster spots. This is the team I would take, what do you guys think? Starters 1. Derrick Rose 2. Kobe Bryant 3. Kevin Durant 4. LeBron James 5. Dwight Howard. Reserves - Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Carmelo, Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, Andre Iguodala/Rudy Gay (defense) Eric Gordon (D, and shooting)? What do you guys think? I wouldn't take Chris Bosh over Kevin Love. Blake's only liability is defense, which is a big key. Is Carmelo safe? Eric Gordon is perfect for International Play, with his gritty defense and ever evolving game. The last spot between Iggy and Gay would be interesting.

myers3425
I like the overall roster but

I like the overall roster but for Blake Griffin I think LaMarcus Aldridge's game translates better to the international game. Aldridge can constinley knock down the mid range jumper and play down low where Griffin still struggles with the mid range game. Just my opinoin but I would take Aldridge now and Griffin in a few years. As for defense I think I would go with Iggy he is not as good of a scorer but on this team I like his ball handling and passing ablitity better than Gays.

RSS: Syndicate content