2012 NBA Player Rankings: 21-25

Ny2daDeathOFme
Ny2daDeathOFme's picture
its a shame

its a shame they call their self "experts"

Lipstick
Lipstick's picture
A lot of Minnesota anger on

A lot of Minnesota anger on here. Apparently they're the new Miami Heat. Did Kevin Love throw a premature MVP parade this summer?

IndianaBasketball
IndianaBasketball's picture
ESPN's 11-15 11. Dirk

ESPN's 11-15

11. Dirk Nowitzki

12. Rajon Rondo

13. Andrew Bynum

14. Blake Griffin

15. Pau Gasol

EDEDnowisgone
Griffin should not even be

Griffin should not even be top 50 lol

Nbanflguy
Nbanflguy's picture
Kevin Love vs LMA last

Kevin Love vs LMA last year

Love:

PPG: 32.3

RPG: 11.7

APG: 3.7

FG%: 51.7

3pt% 47.4

Wins: 2

Aldridge:

PPG: 20.7

RPG: 7.3

APG: 2.0

FG%: 55.1

W: 1

So Love completely outplays Aldridge in their 3 games against each other and Love wins the series as well. I think that should be all we need to say who the better player is.

Mr. 19134
Mr. 19134's picture
Its not even close between

Its not even close between Love and Aldridge, Love is on another plain. Despite standing nearly 7" with a 7'4 wingspan Aldridge has never averaged double digit rebounds and cries about missing the All Star team.

Love averaged 25 ppg last year so proving he is one of the best scorers in the world so to say he needs to be set up to score is stupidity. Its impossible to avg that many points without having the ability to get points on your own. IMPOSSIBLE.

And if Love played alongside Gerard Wallace, Wsles Mathews, Andre Miller and Camby I'm sure he'd be on a good defensive team too but he played wit Mike Beasley, Pekovic, and Luke Ridnour.

And while Loves head was turning on defense winning Olympic gold Aldridge head was spinning too watching it on TV.

IndianaBasketball
@NbanflguyNow, I'm convinced

@Nbanflguy

Now, I'm convinced you're *by far* the biggest homer on this site.

It's very unintelligent when you ignore the fact that Love is 2-13 against Aldridge since being drafted. You ignore that Aldridge has had some of his *BEST* games against Love and the Wolves. Aldridge has ouptlayed Love an overwhelming majority of the times they've played over the last four seasons.

It's not that hard to look no more than a season ago and see that Aldridge put up a total of 122 points (on 56% shooting) and 38 rebounds in 4 games vs Love... Winning all four games.

Even if you want to put all of your stock into last year's shortened season, Love really only outplayed Aldridge 2/3 games. I'd give that last game in April to Aldridge.

When you're 2-13 against somebody and been outplayed by them 90-95% of the time, it's hard to state the case that you're a better player.

Raef LaFrentz
Raef LaFrentz's picture
So what? That was then. This

So what? That was then. This is now. News flash, players progress over their careers, and Love has surpassed Aldridge this past season.

Love is better NOW. And my guess is he will be for the rest of their careers. Kind of time to start dealing with it..

IndianaBasketball
Love is 2-13 against

Love is 2-13 against Aldridge. How do you just throw that out of the window just to support your homerism towards a player? During the last full 82 game season, Aldridge ouptlayed him 4/4 games... Significantly. Love finally wins his first two games in his CAREER vs Aldridge last season and he's the better player??? Really... Smh.

To suggest players progress, but Aldridge is somehow at some standstill is unintelligent.

I'm through with this debate. You can't have a logical argument with blind homers.

Raef LaFrentz
Raef LaFrentz's picture
Never said Aldridge was at a

Never said Aldridge was at a standstill. Every argument someone uses, you seem to put words into their mouths that make it seem unfair. So I too can smh at you.

It's not like people are just saying Love is better Nana nana boo boo. They are backing things up, just like you. You just decide that they are "homers" and you're the "superior mind." Well, I simply don't but it this time. You can't argue with how good Love has become as a player. If you do, it makes you look foolish in my eyes.

This was a fun debate though, you have to admit that.

RSS: Syndicate content