This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar omphalos 13 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    rhofern
    Participant

1. Andre Drummond

2. Michael Gilchrist

3. Austin Rivers

4. Quincy Miller

5. Anthony Davis

6. Marquis Teague

7. Jereme Richardson

8. Ian Miller

9. James McAdoo

10. Durand Scott

11. Rakeem Christmas

12. Reggie Bullock

13. Tobias Harris

14. Tony Mitchell

15. John Jenkins

16. Fab Melo

17. Cory Joseph

18. Meyers Leonard

19. Kentavious Caldwell

20. Khem Birch

21. Myck Kabongo

22. Bradley Beal

23. Greg Smith

24. Willie Reed

25. Adonis Thomas

26. LeBryan Nash

27. Evan Fournier

28. Jeremy Tyler

29. JayMichael Green

30. Tyler Zeller

jaysmith1987
    Participant

I think the Hype was greater than the skill for Melo he is gonna need at least three years of college or a hell of an off season how is he not making more of an impact when he plays on a team that primarily runs a two three zone he should be swatting shots right and left.  Right now i think Myles Leonard should have been rated over him in the rankings.

jaysmith1987
    Participant

I think the Hype was greater than the skill for Melo he is gonna need at least three years of college or a hell of an off season how is he not making more of an impact when he plays on a team that primarily runs a two three zone he should be swatting shots right and left.  Right now i think Myles Leonard should have been rated over him in the rankings.

jaysmith1987
    Participant

McDunkin

Scouting reports on Drummond have said physically he is the best bigman prospect right now, but he prefers to be a face up big instead of playing down low.

McDunkin

Scouting reports on Drummond have said physically he is the best bigman prospect right now, but he prefers to be a face up big instead of playing down low.

McDunkin

blackflash234
    Participant

One thing that’s really boggling my mind is the fact that I can’t think of a comparison for Michael Gilchrist. He really has a game of his own that I’ve never really seen before offensively and defensively.

blackflash234
    Participant

One thing that’s really boggling my mind is the fact that I can’t think of a comparison for Michael Gilchrist. He really has a game of his own that I’ve never really seen before offensively and defensively.

blackflash234
    Participant

rhofern
    Participant

gilchrist is similar to jeff green but a better scorer and no nearly as good but i can see a little scottie pippen in him.

rhofern
    Participant

gilchrist is similar to jeff green but a better scorer and no nearly as good but i can see a little scottie pippen in him.

rhofern
    Participant

McDunkin

People are sleeping on Shabazz Muhammad depending on where he goes i can see him as a one and done…maybe(big maybe) Alex Murphy since there are talks about those two and Rodney Purvis wanting to play together

*edit: nevermind i saw drummond and was thinking the 2012 class

McDunkin

People are sleeping on Shabazz Muhammad depending on where he goes i can see him as a one and done…maybe(big maybe) Alex Murphy since there are talks about those two and Rodney Purvis wanting to play together

McDunkin

xavier328
    Participant

Its kind of crazy to have Kabongo that low…hes the next Rondo.

That Nash guy is going to be one  hell of player to watch….hes tooooo low.

Drummon Is a Man-Child…

J.McAdoo And Anthony Davis is to raw for me to put them that high…but lottery picks nonetheless.

xavier328
    Participant

Drummon Is a Man-Child…

J.McAdoo And Anthony Davis is to raw for me to put them that high…but lottery picks nonetheless.

xavier328
    Participant

Drummon Is a Man-Child…

Mr. 19134
    Participant

How in the the great pipelines of Alaska is Lebryan Nash not in the top ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nash is 26 really?

You guys need to set your alarm clock for that kid because I like him more then Gilchrist the same way I liked Terrence Jones more then Barnes.

And Quincy Miller is the best player in the class yes I said it.  The only reason I could see for him not going first is out of nowhere Andre Drummond develops a post move.  And Khem Birch should be in the top 5.  You wanna talk about a man child talk Khem Birch because he plays like one, Drummond plays like Vlade Divac.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

How in the the great pipelines of Alaska is Lebryan Nash not in the top ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nash is 26 really?

You guys need to set your alarm clock for that kid because I like him more then Gilchrist the same way I liked Terrence Jones more then Barnes.

And Quincy Miller is the best player in the class yes I said it.  The only reason I could see for him not going first is out of nowhere Andre Drummond develops a post move.  And Khem Birch should be in the top 5.  You wanna talk about a man child talk Khem Birch because he plays like one, Drummond plays like Vlade Divac.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

xavier328
    Participant

Drummond will be a star….and is the best player in 2012 then Quincy Miller who has alot of Durrant in him.

Its pretty OBVIOUS you havent seen Drummond play…for you to say hesKhem Birch is  more Man-Childiss than drummond CHILD PLEASE…..yes he has more monster block than him.

Drummond=Amare Stoudemire

Khem Birch= A more athletic Tyrus Thomas.

Vlade Divac LMFAO.

Khem Birch is a top 10 pick.

xavier328
    Participant

Drummond will be a star….and is the best player in 2012 then Quincy Miller who has alot of Durrant in him.

Its pretty OBVIOUS you havent seen Drummond play…for you to say hesKhem Birch is  more Man-Childiss than drummond CHILD PLEASE…..yes he has more monster block than him.

Vlade Divac LMFAO.

xavier328
    Participant

Vlade Divac LMFAO.

omphalos
    Participant

Really excited to see if Gilchrist can live up to the hype.

omphalos
    Participant

omphalos
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login