This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar M.Garvey 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    M.Garvey
    Participant

Missed the game, does anyone has a link (torrent) of the game? Thanks in advance.

providencefriars1
    Participant
    dede21

NC State is a mortal lock to win the national championship next year 3 all americans and everyone back

providencefriars1
    Participant

How do you know Leslie is returning or one or more of their AA’s struggle. Look at Zona this year with Josiah Turner and Nick Johnson was good but not great this year.

dede21

Well they probably are the best team in the nation even without the freshmen that is what is scary as long as Leslie comes back I don’t know for sure but he is supposed to.  Who is better than NC State next year without the freshmen maybe Indiana or Louisville?  Miami and Minnesota might have good teams even though they missed the tourney this year.

UNCbasketballbum
    Participant

Ok, saying NC State is a lock to win the national championship next year is ludicrous.  Wasn’t UNC a lock to at least face Kentucky in the national championship game this year?  NC State also had a 20 point lead against Duke at Cameron with 10 minutes less and loss to an average Duke team.  Maybe calm down on annointing the Pack just yet buddy.

M.Garvey
    Participant

I`m in Canada, ESPN3 does not work, does anyone have a torrent or know where I can get the game?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login