This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Future_Scout 12 years ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

Which is the best package you can combine together amongst (New Orleans, Portland, Utah).

You can choose as many of the 3 teams you want to make a package for.

Portland 

• #7 Austin Rivers SG/PG Duke
    • #11 Perry Jones III PF Baylor
    bigmandinky
    Participant

I don’t see the point in the Blazers drafting at their two strongest position (PF and SG). 
    If I was the blazers, I would try and take Drummond and then Lillard. 

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Believe it or not Austin is just as capable of playing the PG spot then Nolan Smith & Elliot Williams. Also PJ3 can play the 3, he is so versatile which will help cause matchup problems for LaMarcus Aldridge.

B Free
    Participant

As a Portland fan thats not saying much about his pg skills

B Free
    Participant

We don’t need Jones, he wouldnt fit with our team and is too much of a project at this point. Rivers reminds me of Jordan Crawford too much.

FearTheStache
    Participant

Celtics could get terrence ross and fab melo

Lotto Stud
    Participant

"Rivers reminds me of Jordan Crawford too much."-B Free

Good one!

B Free
    Participant

Using the guys that this site has available at those picks the best out come for us would have to be Damian Lillard and personally I like Meyers Leonard, if he can reach just some of his potential he would be a great fit next to Alldridge he can rebound block shots and run the floor,keep an open mind, I can see him becomeing a Tyson Chandler type of player.

Our lineup would look pretty solid

PG-Damian Lillard -We know he can score, but with better players around him he won’t need too and could put up solid rookie numbers.

SG- Wesley Mathews- I still trust him he is only in his third year and while he has no elite skills he his very good all around and an above average defender.

SF- Nic Batum is on his way to being a star,in the same vein as Rudy Gay and Paul George he is long and athletic and keeps getting better, also knows how to play any role asked of him.

PF- LaMarcus Alldridge.

C- Meyers Leonard- Like I said ablove, also can’t be worse then Thabeet and Przybilla.

apb540
    Participant

3.  Harrison Barnes  (I assumed 1-2 was Davis-Robinson.) 

why?- They already have Trevor Ariza and Aminu for another few years so taking MKG doesn’t make a ton of sense with a potential 20+ ppg scorer on the board.  Plus, I think Harrison fits nicely next to Eric Gordon because he is a good catch and shoot player who can easily slip in as the team’s second/1B scoring option.

10.  Trade down

why?- This might seem weird for a team with quite a few holes but if the Hornets can move back and still get a solid PF like Sullinger, Henson, either Jones’s, or Zeller then they certainly have to consider it.  They could also trade down and grab a PG too.

Ex. Houston trades #19, #40, and Pattrick Patterson for #10 and Aminu.  New Orleans then drafts Tony Wroten at 19 and Yancy Gates at 40.

Jack–Wroten–Vasquez

Gordon–Henry

Barnes–Ariza

Patterson–Smith–Gates

Okafor

Lotto Stud
    Participant

I like Wroten to NOLA, but can you further explain his situation with the team? Is he the man after he gets significant minutes behind Jack?

Nbanflguy
    Participant

isnt 7 kind of high for Rivers?

apb540
    Participant

I would think that Wroten would come off the bench with Jack starting.  As much as I really don’t like Jack, he was having a nice year before he got hurt.  He’s usually just so average. 

In a year or two Wroten would then take over.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Thank you

bigheavy
    Participant

#3    Andre Drummond

#10  Austin Rivers

bigheavy
    Participant

#3    Andre Drummond

#10  Austin Rivers

sammybuckeye13
    Participant

#9 – Kendall Marshall

#14 – Terrence Ross

Future_Scout

imagine cavs get drummond, dion waiters, draymond green,,,, and will barton or some1else.

dru would be in great position to score with all those passers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login