This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar semba2020 13 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    rhofern
    Participant

where do u see kyle singler, tyler honeycutt, mason plumlee, josh selby, lucas nogueira, william buford, chris singleton, and jordan hamilton going in this years draft?

I say:

singler- 13-23

honeycutt- 14-20

plumlee- 10-21

selby- 7-23

nogueira- 13-29

buford- 16-27

singleton- 15-30

hamilton- 18-29

?????????????

khaled_a_d
    Participant

I highly doubt Nogueira will put his name in 2011 Draft,he has the physical tools and potential but I was searching for him and looking for his stats with his team but he wasn’t even in their roster,in other words he is still playing with either the Juniors or the reserve team,so I doubt he will put his name in the draft untill he plays at least one season with the first team,I mean Ryan Richards went 49 last year and some thought that being athletic big man would give him chance to be drafted higher

also I like selby @ 7-23

khaled_a_d
    Participant

I highly doubt Nogueira will put his name in 2011 Draft,he has the physical tools and potential but I was searching for him and looking for his stats with his team but he wasn’t even in their roster,in other words he is still playing with either the Juniors or the reserve team,so I doubt he will put his name in the draft untill he plays at least one season with the first team,I mean Ryan Richards went 49 last year and some thought that being athletic big man would give him chance to be drafted higher

also I like selby @ 7-23

khaled_a_d
    Participant

also I like selby @ 7-23

semba2020
    Participant
    semba2020
    Participant
    semba2020
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login