This topic contains 21 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Lotto Stud 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)?

Which Lotto team will trade their pick?

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto?

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto?

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)?

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)?

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round?

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be?

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? 

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted?

Lotto Stud
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)? Jan Vesely

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? Sacramento

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto? Alec Burks

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? Marshon Brooks

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? Josh Selby

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)? Trey Thompkins

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round? Iman Shumpert

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be? Charlotte #9 Marshon Brooks

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? Jacob Pullen

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted? Cory Joseph

ChameleonKid
    Participant

To answer your questions in order, in my opinion…..

1) Vesely

2) Minnesota

3) if your talking about THIS sites lotto, Jordan Hamilton or Donatas Motiejunas

4) probably either Bismack Biyombo or Chris Singleton

5) imo, Iman Shumpert

6) again, if you mean THIS sites draft, most likely Chandler Parsons or Nolan Smith

7) hmm, perhaps Minnesota since no one really knows whats going on in Khans mind

8) define Mr. Irrelevant(if you mean ‘last player drafted’, I’ll go with Andrew Goudelock)

9) Not sure if he’s on the rise, but he’s been getting hyped lately, so I’ll go with Ben Hansbrough

ChameleonKid
    Participant

sorry but I missed the combine workout warrior question. To answer it: hmm, never saw that article, so thats your guess.

xavier328
    Participant

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? Golden State or Pacers

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto? Chris Singleton/ Biyombo

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? None- Honeycutt has a chance

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? Jeremy Tyler

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)? Kyle Singler

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round? Josh Selby

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be? Tor passing up on a PG to take Jan Vesley.

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? Wille Reed

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted? DeAndre Liggins

gopack10
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)?  Vesely is the only logical answer here because the other four are guaranteed top five picks.

Which Lotto team will trade their pick?  Minnesota would be the obvious choice but I’m going with the Jazz at 12.  There are probably a number of teams, the Bulls in particular, who might want to trade into the lottery and I don’t think the Jazz would be too excited about their options at 12 when perhaps they could get a later first round pick and a player for the #12.

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto?  Tristan Thompson.  A bit undersized and if not taken by the right team could slide past #14.

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto?  Klay Thompson.  Originally a mid to late first rounder but is climbing on everyone’s draft boards.

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)?  Nolan Smith.  He won’t go early in the first round but it will be hard for a team to pass on his intangibles, especially a team like the Bulls.

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)?  Trey Thompkins.  I said all along that this kid, along with Travis Leslie, should have gone back to school and when he slides to the 2nd round on draft night then he will realize it too.

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round?  Iman Shumpert.  Just too good of a talent to pass up.

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be?  Chris Singleton #9 to the Bobcats.  The Bobcats need quality wings with the trade of Gerald Wallace and the impending departure of Stephen Jackson.  Singleton will bring defense and that ACC pedigree that Jordan loves so much.

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft?   David Lighty.  Senior who can play but is older and doesn’t "wow" scouts with anything.

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted?  Deandre Liggins.  I hate to say it because I want him to succeed but it wasn’t a good idea for him to leave early and while he may catch on somewhere because of his length and defensive ability, he might not hear his name called.  (I would love for my Hawks to take him though)

Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)? Vesely

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? Minnesota

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto? Donatas Motiejunas

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? Marshon Brooks

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? Malcolm Lee

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)? Trey Thompkins

Which Combine workout “warrior” will go 1st Round? Iman Shumpert

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be? Bojan Bogdanovic to Blazers at #21(read on SI.com they might pick him there)

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? Brad Wanamaker?

Which prospect “on the RISE” will go undrafted? Scotty Hopson

WizardofOz
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)? – I’d say Kanter. I think the Cavs select Irving, and the T-Wolves choose Williams, and the Jazz either select a guard, or trade their pick. Chad Ford says that the Cavs have been "cooling" on Kanter since their workout with him, and I’ve heard the like Val more. I’ve also been hearing that Vesely could get picked in the top 5. Ford and DX’s mock both have Kanter falling out of the top-5.

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? – I’ve heard that Utah is interested in trading down, or trading for a vet PG, so I think they’re the team most likely to trade their pick.

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto? – Donatas Motiejunas

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? – Chris Singleton

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? – Josh Selby

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)? – Kyle Singler

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round? – Iman Shumpert

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be? – If Utah doesn’t trade down, I can see them picking Jimmer at #3. He’s been killing workouts, even against the top prospects, and he likely won’t be available at #12.

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? Cory Joseph

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted? – DeAndre Liggins

sideburn2go
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)? – Vesely

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? – Minnesota

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto? – Jordan Hamilton

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? – Marshon Brooks

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? – Nikola Mirotic

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)? – Kyle Singler / Nolan Smith

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round? – Iman Shumpert

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be?- I’m sure it will be Minne doing something "shocking" by either straight drafting Irving with the pg jam or moving down in the draft and then reaching on someone like Biyombo.

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft?  – Lacedarius Dunn

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted? – Deandre Liggins

MagikKnick
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)? Vesely, Buyout Concerns

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? Utah,#12

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto? If Bucks pass on Burks, then him..otherwise, Biyombo

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? Klay Thompson

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? Malcolm Lee

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round? Iman Shumpert

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be? Lakers, First Pick, Julyan Stone

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? Pullen

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted? No Clue..Liggins I Guess

tyasay
    Participant

1) Vesly

2) Minnisota 

3)Alec Burks

4)Jordan Hamilton  

5)Travis Leslie 

6)Kyle Singler 

7)Iman Shumpert

8)whoever takes biyambo in the first round, that will be shocking, no one has really seen him play

9)David Lighty

10)DeAndre Linggins 

JNixon
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)? Vesely. I think he goes 6th.

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? – I’ve heard that Utah is interested in trading down, or trading for a vet PG, so I think they’re the team most likely to trade their pick.

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto? – Donatas Motiejunas

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? – Darius Morris.

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? – I think DeAndre Liggins or Chandler Parsons have good chances.

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)? – Justin Harper?

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round? – Iman Shumpert, I have him going 29th to San Antonio.

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be? – If Utah doesn’t trade down, I can see them picking Jimmer at #3. He’s been killing workouts, even against the top prospects, and he likely won’t be available at #12.

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? Willie Reed or Corey  Joseph if I have to guess.

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted? – Diante Garrett.

JNixon
    Participant

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be? Marshon Brooks at 10 to Milwaukee could happen possibly.

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? – If I had to guess I could see Utah trading one of their picks (likely 12th) for an established NBA rotation player

ChameleonKid
    Participant

Which nbadraft.net user may have a little too much time on his/her hands?: memphis tyga23

Lotto Stud
    Participant

How many posts do you have in only 3 days of .net existence????? I’m just saying though

ChameleonKid
      Participant

haha you might have a point there. I do spend a lot of my off my time off work on the net. Just seems like you posted a lot of questions that are like "wtf?" answers(I never once thought of someone rising in the draft just because of a great combine he had, just sayin). And maybe it’s my problem, but I always thought of "Mr. Irrellevant" as…….well, just that; IRRELLEVANT!! lol at least until that guy shows me something during the season. Let the negative votes begin lol. 

knicksfan7
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)? Vesely, though I think all 5 of them are the top 5 picks in some order.

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? Utah at 12.

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto? Motiejunas

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? Bismack Biyombo

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? Jordan Williams

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round? Reggie Jackson

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be? The Knicks & I don’t even want to know who.

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? Jamie Skeen

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted? Scotty Hopson

kobyz
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)?

Which Lotto team will trade their pick?

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto?  Klay Thompson for sure

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? Jordan Hamilton

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? Trey Thompkins, some project him a second rounder, he will go early 20’s

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)? i think Nikola Vucevic

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round?  Darius Morris, Jeremy Tyler??

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be? Indiana drafting Bismack Biyombo at #15

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? Jamie Skeen

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted? Diante Garrett

lzylghtn
    Participant

What Projected Top 5 Player will not go Top 5 (Irving,Williams, Knight, Kanter, Vesely)? vesley

Which Lotto team will trade their pick? Cleveland

Which projected Lotto prospect will not be in the Lotto? Biyombo

Which mid-late 1st Round prospect will slide in the Lotto? klay

Which projected 2nd Round prospect will make the biggest leap in the 1st Round ala (Craig Brackins)? Charles Jenkins

Which projected 1st Rounder will slide out of the 1st Round ala (Hassan Whiteside)? Singler

Which Combine workout "warrior" will go 1st Round?

Which team will have the most shocking selection & whom may the prospect be?  Charlotte takes Jimmer

Who will be Mr. Irrelevant of the 2011 NBA Draft? Diebler

Which prospect "on the RISE" will go undrafted?

Demarcus Oneal
    Participant

Cory Joseph will be one of the best point guards in this draft

Lotto Stud
    Participant

1 Day away so I am bumping this up.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

1 Day away so I am bumping this up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login