This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar leftyballer24 14 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Lemons4Life
    Participant

I checked out the 2011 mock draft on here, and there looks too be so much talent it’s crazy. Like Harrison Barnes reminds me of Kobe, only less explosive.( not just because they’re the same height). Also, Kenny Boynton going that late in the 1st round when some have top 20 talent. Malcolm Lee, who I think will develop next year will be a great player. Plus there’s tons more. By the way, Barnes to Kobe is just an understatement of their shooting touch and talent.

OldSkoolBasketball
    Participant

I gotta watch more College basketball to know who you’re actually talking about.

leftyballer24
      Participant

except for lee but he didnt get to much tick this year

leftyballer24
      Participant

except for lee but he didnt get to much tick this year

Knicksboy34
    Participant

I like Barnes (even more if he goes to Duke) he could be really good. This site has him compared to Ray Allen….crazy

baller03

I really dont know about Barnes much. I think its way too early to think about the 2011 Draft but its always fun to check it out, right? I see they have Renardo Sidney pretty low, i thought he was up there to be one of the best high school players in his class.

Meditated States
    Participant

Those are highlights. One thing I can tell is the kid can shoot the ball well. I don’t know about the Ray Allen comparison though. I am looking forward to seeing how he develops and what he does in college.

Lemons4Life
    Participant

Your right Sidney was going to be one of the better prospects. As for Barnes, I’ve been to a few of his games and he is amazing!

CameronCrazie
    Participant

Yeah Knicksboy Barnes needs to come to Duke where he can develop into a great player.He has the potential to be Kobe-esque he has great work ethic and smarts to go with it.

aarondsonixfan
    Participant

Yeah but they also compared Marco Bellinelli (spelling?) to Ray Allen as well, and as you can see, that is not accurate

k-Mileus
    Participant

He is a 6’10” small forward with great range. He averaged about 10 points a game this year for the badgers as a sophomore. You think he has any chance of getting drafted?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login