This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Tongue-Out-Like-23 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

By this I mean, a mid-late 2nd rounder that can become a quality role player on a championship or high level team.

-Da’Sean Butler
    -Manny Harris

cyclo
    Participant

Ryan Thompson.

JRdaFilipino
    Participant

Sylvan Landsberg

This kid has first round talent. If nbadraft.net were to make a profile for him, one would see how great of an all around prospect he is (not to mention he is only a sophomore with plenty of potential) He has a good versatility on offense, as he is an adaquate mid range shooter and has good handles and slashing ability. He is a more than decent athlete which can provide an advantage on D. He left for the draft in a very negative way (apparently kicked off the team, or something with the school) which severly hurt his stock. If a team does decide to take a chance on this kid, I feel he can develop into a starter someday. He isn’t physically ready to make an impact but give him time and he will develop into a very solid role player ala Trevor Ariza.

Pureshooter
    Participant

Landesberg isn’t a bad pick. He reminds me a little of Chris Douglas Roberts.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Sylven Landesberg is a very good player, he’s also one of the few players in this draft that can actually create his own shot…. John Salmons?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login