This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar jlaudio 14 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    ChiTowns Finest
    Participant

Besides JOHN WALL, SHERRON COLLINS is the best point gaurd coming out next year anybody see different..????

bflaa2
    Participant

Some other good PG’s:
    Kalin Lucas
    Kemba Walker
    Nic Wise(I think he will come back)
    Scottie Reynolds

Hale
    Participant

I think if Kemba Walker progresses like he should that he will be the second best pg next year to Wall. Willie Warren will have his role defined this year, although probably not as a pg. I don’t see a whole lot of depth at pg next year with them all leaving this year.

knicksfreak
    Participant

Good insight Chitown. Collins is awesome but forgotten because he was hurt during their champion season. Collins will have a Ty Lawson-esque season. He is small and speedy like Lawson and has a better jumper. Kansas is my favorite to win it all this season because of him.

I thought Scottie Reynolds declared?

ryan27
      Participant

How is Collins a better shooter than Lawson? Lawson shot 52% from the field, 47% on 3 and 80% ft. Collins was 43% fg, 38% 3pt, 80%ft. I think Collins is a good shooter, but Lawson is a very underrated jump-shooter.

ChiTowns Finest
      Participant

yea i do belive jayhawks is gonna take it but sherron collins made a good choice staying another year and yes numbers do prove a point but he has a very very good jump shot that can go at least 23 feet without struggle this guy have nice speed and quickness with a jaw droping crossover and people dont know is he is a legit 5″11 ht and 200 solid so he have the tools to be a good back up PG….oh yea i went to high school with this guy CRANE COUGARS 06 BABY..!!!

koty
    Participant

I would consider Willie Warren a point guard and if Nick Calathes comes back, him too.

butidonthavemoney

Weak point guard class for 2010. If any teams want a good point guard they should get one in this draft.

jlaudio
    Participant

i’ll tell how he is better. Lawson had several players on his team that were veteran and will see the nba some day. this past year was collins first year as a starter and he was the only expierenced player kansas had

ryan27
    Participant

I still don’t see how he is a better shooter. Comparable, yes, but I don’t see how you could claim Collins is the better shooter of the two. They are both very capable shooters.

a2
    Participant

Collins is good and can be called the best pg other than Wall. I also like Kalin Lucas and Kemba Walker.

deuce4off

Walker is clearly the #2 poing guard coming out next year, if he declares. He has a few things to work on, his outside shot and some of his decision making. Other than that, he is a lock down defender although he is only 5’11”. He is also the quickest player in college and would be top 5 or 6 in the NBA right now based on his quickness alone. He blows by defenders at will and also has great leaping ability with a solid body to finish in traffic. Also has great vision and passing ability. Clearly the #2 PG if his shot and decision making improve, which they should.

nthegoodlife
    Participant

Willie Warren is a nice prospect, actually very nice prospect.

bflaa2
    Participant

Other than the two games vs UNC this guy was awesome. Does he love college that much that hes staying or is he not gonna prject well at all into the nba?

jlaudio
    Participant

even though lawson has a better % than collins, collins takes the majority of the shots. lawson had to distribute and shoot when he had to. COLLINS 09

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login