This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar quincey hodges 14 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Lemons4Life
    Participant

Ah, one my favorite topics. I’m not sure if it’s just me, but it’s pretty excited when major players get traded or become an free agent. Here’s my predictions for 2010. 😀

Joe Johnson: New York
    Ray Allen: Boston
    (R)Rajon Rondo: Miami
    Paul Pierce: Boston
    Raja Bell: Portland
    Tyson Chandler: Charlotte
    Brad Miller: Dallas
    John Salmons: Phoenix
    LeBron James: New York
    Zydrunas Ilgauskas: Milwaukee
    Shaq: Los Angeles L.
    Drew Gooden: Dallas
    Josh Howard: Brooklyn
    Dirk Nowitzki: Dallas
    (R)Renaldo Balkman: Oklahoma City
    Kenyon Martin: Denver
    Ben Wallace: Detroit
    (R)Anthony Morrow: San Antonio
    (R)Carl Landry: Houston
    (R)Luis Scola: Utah
    (R)Kyle Lowry: Philadelphia
    Tracy McGrady: Cleveland
    Yao: Houston
    TJ Ford: Charlotte
    Marcus Camby: Los Angeles C.
    Ricky Davis: Los Angeles C.
    Sebastian Telfair: Phoenix
    Kobe Bryant: Los Angeles L.
    (R)Rudy Gay: Memphis
    (R)Mario Chalmers: Los Angeles L.
    Jermaine O’Neal: San Antonio
    Dwyane Wade: Chicago
    Michael Redd: Houston
    Hakim Warrick: Utah
    Rafer Alston: New York
    Peja Stojakovic: New Orleans
    Al Harrington: Brooklyn
    Larry Hughes: Dallas
    Shaun Livingston: Chicago
    Matt Barnes: Washington
    Grant Hill: (Retire)
    Amar’e Stoudemire: Philadelphia
    (R)LaMarcus Aldridge: Portland
    Manu Ginobili: Toronto
    Richard Jefferson: Orlando
    Chris Bosh: Chicago
    Carlos Boozer: Toronto
    (R)Randy Foye: Washington
    Mike Miller: Philadelphia

(R)-Restricted Free Agent
    Also, some players do have options.

These are my opinions. Most will probably stay with their current team, however, I am extremely excited about player movements. I know that the salary cap probably isn’t on track, but whatever.

Thoughts? Post yours.

Michael.S.
    Participant

I think NY would rather aim for LeBron and a good post player, rather than LeBron and Joe Johnson, maybe LeBon and Amare?That is IF they have enough cap-room, which as of now they don’t have enough of.

Michael.S.
    Participant

Brooklyn?

Lemons4Life
    Participant

New Jersey’s moving to Brooklyn….

gatorheels
    Participant

Smile- I agree with you I really look forward to free agency.  I am also hoping that a lot of big names switch teams.  If the Knicks get LeBron & Joe Johnson like you predict then that would be huge.  That team would be fun to watch & would definitely bring some excitement back to MSG. 

Players like Redd, Peja, Tyson Chandler, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jeffeson, & John Salmons likely will not become free agents because they all have ETO (early termination option).  I don’t think any of these players will want to end their current contracts early because all of them are getting paid more than they should.  They won’t get more money on the free agent market.  So likely they will all stay put with their current teams & become free agents in 2011.

CLYDE-frazier10
    Participant

asuming the nets move to brooklyn, if that hapenes they ganna get more then josh howard and al harrington, i dont understand that cuz they already have terrence williams and CDR there. if they move to brooklyn i think LBJ will go there if they dont i see him stayin in clevland unless knicks clear up space for amare. chicago will defenlty be a dynasty if they get bosh and wade. already with rose.
    i also like the clalmers going to LA he is really like dfish. he is a good defender and he can hit threes

Lemons4Life
    Participant

nice pic btw gatorheels

quincey hodges

i just finsihed reading that the clippers could be a dark horse in the free agent market next year and has lebron on there list. im not sure if he would go there but thats pretty interesting

RickyRubio9
    Participant

LeBron doesn’t want to be in the same place as Kobe…He’d be the L.A.’s Other team

quincey hodges

ok only answers that are facts or opinion..unless youre lebron or know him personally you cant make a definate statement like that. i apologizeif youre actually lebron or are his close friend…lol

QHaynes20

Brooklyn will b in the race, I would not surprised if they can snag Joe Johnson and LaMarcus Aldrigde

quincey hodges

joe johnson i can see..lamarcus is not leaving portland for the nets though..that would be a huge step back..

QHaynes20

Depends…If LM is wanting big money…I can see them working out a S-T to get some players

Dont forget….Victor Claver is on the horizon and he can play the 3-4

RickyRubio9
    Participant

I don’t see Aldridge leaving Portland, they are trying to extend now and I’m sure he likes being a number two option on a winning team. I can see Brooklyn, if they move taking LeBron. Harris, Lee, LeBron, Yi, and Lopez. Then CDR, T-Will, Najera, and let LeBron pick the rest using the left over money which should be a good portion if Cap doesn’t drop. That starting lineup has everything. Yi – I really like his game and I think he can average anywhere from 14-20 a game. Brook – A good young Center, double double with 2 blocks I think. There are few in the league. Harris – Scoring Point, Great number 2 option too. Lee – Defensive Stud, doesn’t need the ball, does the little things, and of course LeBron…enough said.

kong47272
    Participant

You really think Shaq will end up on the Lakers? No way that happens Kobe would veto any possiblity of that.

quincey hodges

you have to realize this and most of the other fans are gonna have the big names switch teams because thats what alot of fans like. thats all its pretty much based off of

jerb2011
    Participant

Hex Naw, who is this dude?

TH38L4CKM4M84

Milwaukees gonna have a ton of money to spend next summer and they get Big Z!
    Also Kobe just signed a deal and Michael Redd is restricted and wont leave 18 mil on the table
    That would be amazing if diesel signed with lal but that wont happen.

quincey hodges

the lakers would never sign shaqw..even though shaq would love to come back..we dont want him back at this stage and kobe doesnt want him back…you see shaq try to open the door to a comeback after the all star game..kobe wasnt having that

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login