This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar bkballer 13 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    bkballer
    Participant

The East will balance out with the West next year with brand new rivalries.

Lebron, Gallo, Bosh
    vs.
    Wade, Beasley, Boozer
    vs.
    Rose, Amare, Noah
    vs.
    Harris, Lee, Lopez
    vs.
    Allen, Pierce, Garnett
    vs.
    Carter, Lewis, Howard
    vs.
    Johnson, Smith, Horford

would be pretty exciting, possibly stronger top 8 than the West.

bigblackNbeautiful
    Participant

No way dude, this post is a joke.

bigblackNbeautiful
    Participant

No way dude, this post is a joke.

Tyrober
    Participant

so you have LeBron and Bosh going to the Knicks? Chicago getting Amare? Miami getting Boozer and keeping Beasley? Somehow Rondo isnt playing on the Celtics anymore, because hes just as important as anyone on that team right now. and then you have a top free agent in Joe Johnson, who is MOST LIKELY to find a new team this summer, staying with his current team.

Dont see ANY of this happening.

bkballer
    Participant

Ye w/e i just kept it to 3 people per team, rondo still on the Celtics relax.
    Johnson wont find a taker if all these teams sign who they want, he isn’t #1 on anyone’s list, and will return to ATL at 13-14 mill per year.
    This is obviously the way I want free agency to shake up (clearly I am a Knicks fan). I want the rest of the East to get better as well so we can get back to some rivalries like they had in the 90s.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

The worst part of the whole post is thinking the nets will be a fun team if they have the same core they had this year which barely won them ten games. And where are the Sixers then who if anything are a fun team to watch cuz theyre so athletic

Holiday, Turner, Iguodala

bkballer
    Participant

Nets will be fun if they add a solid PF like Lee. Plus Harris healthy all year, Lopez, Twill getting a year of experience and a number 3 pick can easily make them a solid playoff team.
    Philadelphia would also be a bubble playoff team if Turner pans out, I just didn’t include any rookies.

I just want some more balance in the league its getting annoying that the 9th seed in the west has 48 wins, while the 9th seed in the east has 35.

bkballer
    Participant

If it calms everyone down the Knicks trio could be
    Johnson, Gallo, Bosh

Lebron goes elsewhere

skip-bayless-is-my-hero

the knicks trio will be lee, gallo, and douglas.

bkballer
    Participant

The Knicks have 46 million to spend the next two years…whether the haters like it or not they will sign a lot of talent.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login