This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 13 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Winning_Time
    Participant

Are these guys going to get signed?

Andy Rautins – I love this kid. Pure shooter and always plays hard. 39th to Knicks.

Jarvis Varnado – Hard to find great defense but he has it. Looked like the Heat would get all their draft picks becuase of the Big 3.

Magnum Rolle – Liked him in the Summer League. #51st to the Pacers.

Ryan Richards – People got all big on him and he landed #49th to the Spurs. Spurs always trying to get younger.

Solomon Alabi – People had him going in the first round at one point. A huge skid to #50th to the Mavs. Im not big on him but hes a pretty atheletic center.

Art Parakhouski – UNDRAFTED. I really liked his soft touch and his frame. Looks a little like an overseas player.

Denis Clemente – Undrafted. Thought he could be a legitiment reserve.

Jon Scheyer – Undrafted. I love his quiet leadership. He can shoot the ball and doesn’t have too bad of a handle. He makes smart plays. Thought he would at least get drafted for sure.

Any ideas?

OhCanada-
    Participant

Rautins scored 19 points in an Exhibition International game against China. He will get signed.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Rautins scored 19 points in an Exhibition International game against China. He will get signed.

Winning_Time
    Participant

I know i saw that in your little blog. My only fear is that Gallinari is a great shooter too and that may stop the Knicks.

Winning_Time
    Participant

I know i saw that in your little blog. My only fear is that Gallinari is a great shooter too and that may stop the Knicks.

OhCanada-
    Participant

May not be New York but if they had to select him at 39 it meant teams were interested. Someone will sign him. BTW post in the NBADRAFT section, thats where everyone posts everything.

OhCanada-
    Participant

May not be New York but if they had to select him at 39 it meant teams were interested. Someone will sign him. BTW post in the NBADRAFT section, thats where everyone posts everything.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login