This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar JNixon 14 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    koty
    Participant

I saw that the barron was posting similar topics, so i thought i would make my own.
    1- Evan Turner: Athletic wing who can score
    2- Raymar Morgan: Hopefully he can put his game together, if he does, potential lottery talent
    3- JaJuan Johnson: Not sure if he is ready, probably four year player. If he fills out his body, SCARY potential.
    4- Mike Davis: I saw him play Wisconsin, he was 14 and 11. If he fills out, he will make the NBA bcuz of his rebounding, passing, and he also has a decent jump shot.
    5- Taylor Battle: Little undersized (5-11) but can flat out play. Doubt he leaves this year with his half brother Taran Buie coming next year

Thoughts?

bflaa2
    Participant

Where is Kalin Lucas why is he not in this list?

JNixon
    Participant

1.Evan Turner
    2.Manny Harris
    3.DeShawn Sims
    4.JaJuan Johnson
    5.Kalin Lucas
    6.Mike Davis
    7.Raymar Morgan
    8.Delvon Roe
    9.Alex Legion
    10.Trevon Hughes

Hale
    Participant

Royce White?

TRC1991
    Participant

is a fat kid with little upside…did anyone forget david lighty? lights out shooter for the buckeyes

NYKnicksuperFan
    Participant

only a frosh but look for his Gopher teammate Ralph Sampson III hes got size when he develops post moves he’ll shine like his father, also i would put Purdues pair of Robbie Humel and E’twaun Moore up there as well, i also think Trevon Hughes is gonna be a star its just that Bo Ryan’s offense slows him down

jaycee24
    Participant

For 1: Kalin Lucas is hands down the best prospect in the Big Ten and i think he could possibly go top 10.. 2: Whoever said Delvon Roe is a fat kid obviously doesnt know about MSU at all and is talking about my Saginaw MI brother Draymond Green. While i also dont think Roe is great I do think Draymond Green is going to be someday a low post beast ala DeJuan Blair.

JNixon
    Participant

I could replace Roe with Moore. I forgot about him. I dont think Hummel is an NBA player though, he reminds me of Cummard for BYU, good all-around college players but to little strength and athleticism for the league.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login