2010-11 Fights

Leonard Washington
Leonard Washington's picture
2010-11 Fights

www.youtube.com/watch

Not really any punches thrown in the video... but Juwan Howard went hard at the 6:15 mark...his old a$$ definitely made me laugh

Anton123
Anton123's picture
Pekovic is so huge lol. I

Pekovic is so huge lol. I mean Demarcus Cousins, who's a big dude himself looks rail thin next to Pekovic

GottaFeedTheFam
GottaFeedTheFam's picture
fights

That was a cool vid I had forgotten a lot of those fights had happened and I also hadnt seen several of them. I had forgotten how crazy Charlie V is. Pekovic is huge, but I bet Cousins would have smacked him in a fight, who knows though Pekovic is a Serbian and I heard Kevin Love say he is the one guy on Minnys team not to mess with. This video got me thinking who are the the top 2-3 guys at every postition you would not wanna fight:

For me it goes like this

C-Ben Wallace, Dwight Howard

PF-Blake Griffin, Z-BO

SF-Ron Artest, Lebron

SG-Steven Jackson, Tyreke Evans

PG-Baron Davis, Russel Westbrook

omar dayze
omar dayze's picture
malice?

This reminds me, does anyone know a link to the malice at the palace? I mean one thats in HD and full length - its gotta have Jermaine O'neal's full court sprint and punch... i havent been able to find the Malice in its entirety for a few years now.

akhan786
akhan786's picture
Did anyone else notice that

Did anyone else notice that whenever KG got into a fight with a big guy he would just throw up his hands...but when a little guy messed with him he went full big eyed green monster on em?

Big Celtic fan but KG doesn't know how to pick on someone his own size...

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
Kobe wasnt gonna do nothin

Kobe wasnt gonna do nothin and Fesenko knew it

and it must be near impossible to get any kind of grip on Charlie Vs face

Mr. Jewboy
did anyone else notice that

did anyone else notice that miami was on there the most? they're the new "bad boys" of the league

DMV_LeGenD
DMV_LeGenD's picture
I only saw two fights where

I only saw two fights where there were punches thrown.

And I HATE Juwan Howard with a passion. They guy's useless on the court, but he tries to act so tough and is always yelling and trying to start fights. He's the true definition of a fake tough guy.

Tha_Prince
Tha_Prince's picture
I should throw this in my

I should throw this in my pre-game ritual, gets me pumped!

TaylorCondrin
TaylorCondrin's picture
who else agrees that in the

who else agrees that in the mid 1990's about 5 of those would have resulted in technical fouls...

TaylorCondrin
TaylorCondrin's picture
3 other things i

3 other things i noticed:

artest and gerald wallace hate each other

KG was in countless clips

people like to pick on blake griffin

Tha_Prince
Tha_Prince's picture
Love KG as a player,

Love KG as a player, obviously he's a Hall of Famer but can't stand how he'll pick on smaller players and act all tough but as soon as a player his size comes in he just backs off.

DMV_LeGenD
DMV_LeGenD's picture
Another thing I noticed: John

Another thing I noticed:

John Wall pulls up his shorts everytime he's about to fight lol.

DMV_LeGenD
DMV_LeGenD's picture
And I don't know what Joey

And I don't know what Joey Graham was thinking going after James Johnson @5:03. He's a black-belt in kickboxing.

mikeyvthedon
mikeyvthedon's picture
Joey Graham is a beast too though

That would be a good fight, though Johnson's MMA training might take it. Nonetheless, notice how many Celtics were in those clips? Mainly KG, who tries so hard to look innocent while being a punk @ss. I was the biggest fan of his for a long time, still think he is an incredible player, but man has he become a jerk in his Celtic years. LeRoy Jenkins would have a field day! That Joel Anthony foul was SUPER flagrant and dangerous, glad Juwan stepped in and showed what's what. Kendrick Perkins is a big time brawler too, quite obviously. A lot of "Oh, no you didn't!", watching this vid :).

mwalling2117
mwalling2117's picture
Kwame Brown

For some reason he is the last guy I would ever want to fight in the NBA. Perkins is a big dude, but I think Mr. Brown would have taken him pretty easy.

akhan786
akhan786's picture
Who do you think threw the

Who do you think threw the cheapest shot?

My vote would be for Quentin Richardson on Gerald Henderson...that was just punkish

Scottoant93
Scottoant93's picture
a few things i notice most of

a few things

i notice most of these fights involve one player player throwing the ball at the other

Kenyon martin looks like he's trying to rape dragic, he's groping him and sh!t

lmao at charlie V trying to act tough

i think its funny when bosh and Kd kept circling each other and trash talking but neither do anything haha

and final thought- Metta world peace will give up his fighting ways....and just stick to stabbing them haha

4TheLoveOfThe Game
The Heat

they were in there a bunchhhh of times..they couldn't win the NBA championship but they definitely would have won the tag team championship lol

adum
adum's picture
UnKnown Fighter

I think DJ Mbenga is the best figter or should be the last person someone would mess with. Hes the only one to my knowledge who has a black belt (judo) and his size adds to that.

TallmanNYC
TallmanNYC's picture
Guy you still don't want to

Guy you still don't want to mess with, Charles Oakley.

Lots of people don't want to end up on a poster, so they were fouling Griffin alot. I fear for that guys career if he keeps getting hit like that. Maybe one of those fights needs to be let to go all the way so the other teams learn that "Yeah he is going to dunk on you and sometimes you just have to take it like a man." You can't be hitting the franchise while he is airborne.

Kwame Brown!!! Kwame Brown!!! The dude's got small hands!!! Don't tell me Kwame Brown!!!

(Sorry had to do it classic moment in sports broadcasting history and appropriate to the post above.)

Malik-Universal
Malik-Universal's picture
the funniest one is Vince

the funniest one is Vince carter and demarcus cousins

lmaooo... tht was entertaining

aamir543
aamir543's picture
I love Zaza Pachulia's "Hold

I love Zaza Pachulia's "Hold me back so I lood tough, hold me back!" face.

It's so obvious how he waits for someone to grab him till he starts to head twoard the other team.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Basketball players fighting

Basketball players fighting makes me laugh 9 times out of 10. To be an NBA athlete usually youve lived a life of extremely sheltered academic and athletic demands, in respectful schools, and communities yet half of the NBA players out there try to act like Mike Tyson. Guys like Kevin Garnett and Charlie Villanueva are walking jokes when it comes to fights.

McDunkin
McDunkin's picture
You all notice that nobody

You all notice that nobody ever tries to start sh!t with Matt Bonner right?

#TheyDontWantIt

JNixon
JNixon's picture
"Did anyone else notice that

"Did anyone else notice that whenever KG got into a fight with a big guy he would just throw up his hands...but when a little guy messed with him he went full big eyed green monster on em?"

EXACTLY. He's a babyback biatch.

Joey Graham probably would've killed whoever that was he was about to hit. That guy looks like a pitbull and is built like a bison.

Charlie Villanueva seemed like he was trying to shed the soft label last year. He got in a bunch of little scuffles.

Kobe Bryant waited until he was grabbed by one of his teammates to make any moves towards Fesenko. He pulled the ol' "you lucky he holdin me back" strategy. Yeah. Ok mamba.

I believe if Blake Griffin got in a fight, he wouldn't stop until he heard sirens. Something about how close together his eyes are tell me that he doesn't fight fair.

DeMarcus Cousins acts like a little kid lol. He pouts, almost with his lip out, when he fights.

ultrablue123
ultrablue123's picture
Kevin Garnett is hilarious,

Kevin Garnett is hilarious, he just puts his hands up like he's innocent but while he does that he shoves the person with his body discreetly.

cabbycab
cabbycab's picture
Most surprising is Ryan

Most surprising is Ryan Hollins being involved a number of times.

Ahhhh.... I miss Shawn Bradley and how everyone wanted a piece of him back in the day.... Remeber that haymaker that Walt Williams landed?

iguapops420
iguapops420's picture
Not so sure about Graham

Not so sure about Graham JNixon. I remember in 09-10 he fould artest pretty hard and ron came up and pulled back for a haymaker but stopped himself. The look on Joey's face was that of pure fear. Jr smith and Melo were even shown on the bench laughing at Joey.

iguapops420
iguapops420's picture
I personally wouldn't bet

I personally wouldn't bet against Kwame Battlecat brown against many people. This is the same guy who had a father who beat him and would cut on him, and woud throw boiling water and hot grease on him. See his arms for the battle scars. You don't mess with that kind of guy IMO.

Tha_Prince
Tha_Prince's picture
Ya Graham is chieseled but

Ya Graham is chieseled but James Johnson is bigger and a qualified fighter. I read somewhere he went 20-0 in his kickboxing record and even fought MMA in 06'.

I only heard of his one fight but he tapped a 31-year-old professional fighter out in 90 seconds.

Impressive.

iguapops420
iguapops420's picture
^^^Wow. Sounds like he and DJ

^^^Wow. Sounds like he and DJ are the two dudes not to mess with. Could be wrong, but I believe Harrington is a boxer.

Tha_Prince
Tha_Prince's picture
Since the lockouts on I'd

Since the lockouts on I'd love to see a NBA edition ultimate fighter with custom weight classes Lol. Would make this time go by quicker.

iguapops420
iguapops420's picture
That would be the absolute

That would be the absolute best. maybe then we could see metta world peace and big ben go at it

MagikKnick
MagikKnick's picture
Kobe Bryant always with his

Kobe Bryant always with his long ass finger in somebodies face

I thought he stopped that tough guy sh-t when Chris Childs two-pieced him..

MagikKnick
MagikKnick's picture
If a guy named World Peace

If a guy named World Peace gets into an altercation of any sort, he should be thrown in a room full of horny RuPaul's and Chris Bosh's

RSS: Syndicate content