This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar jdstorm 13 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Mr.BigShot
    Participant

Who was the best 4 players.

Curry- Best Point no doubt out this class MAY end up being best out of this Class. If I had to grade his rookie season I would give it an A.

Evans- Great Player, him and Curry are great, and both might be superstars, Evans became the 5th player to average 20,5,5 in his rookie season. He gets an A+ for his rookie season.

Collison- A great asset to Paul of the bench, almost end up taking his postion, may end up being a Starting Point. He gets A- for his rookie season, shockingly I see him overtaking Paul, if he keeps getting Injured.

Jennings- A Good Player, not Great, If he was consistent shooting, he would be okay, other than that 55 Point game, his season was relatively quiet. He gets an B+, even though he made the playoffs, the BIG reasons were Bogut and Salmons as shown in second half when Salmons was gotten.

Michael.S.
    Participant

Jennings playoff performance was super impressive…I would think he is a future all-star

R-Dot-13
    Participant

I would add Marcus Thornton to the mix..

I agree about Jennings, his performance in the playoffs was very good.

thunderforthewin
    Participant

jennings season was quiet?

do you forget the hysteria about him?
    the amount of bandwagon jumpers that there wereon his ship when he got 55 ?

anything but quiet

thunderforthewin
    Participant

jennings season was quiet?

do you forget the hysteria about him?
    the amount of bandwagon jumpers that there wereon his ship when he got 55 ?

anything but quiet

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

5 Best players?

1.Evans..Reminds me of Micheal Ray Richardson..Might end up being the best player from this draft..

2.Griffin..Even though he didnt play a game this season during the pre-season he showed he’s going to be a star

3.Jennings.If he continues next season as he ended the playoffs he might be the 1st from this class to make the Allstar team…becuz the East isnt crowded with guards like the West…

4.Curry..Proved alot of doubters wrong..They said he was too slow.too short, wasn’t a playmaker..But he showed everyone he can do it all..Was Golden State’s best player last season…

5.Collison..He was considered a lottery pick after his sophomore season but return and saw his stock drop..and the Hornets were happy to see him fal to theml..About 10 teams would love to have him..Run their team…

I expect Austin Day & DeRozan to be among the most improved players next season

midwestbbscout
    Participant

curry evans jennings and flynn…..if rubio turns out nicely this could be like the 83 draft for qbs except for pgs…..that is pretty impressive….and if i had to pick a fifth it would be collison…..damn thats crazy….

llperez

i assumed the post was about just based on the rookie season and not who will have the best career. So i think the top 4 were evans, curry, jennings and collison in that order. I would probably put thorton 5th, but 5th is debateable while i feel the other 4 clearly were at the top.

jdstorm
    Participant

Serge Ibaka.
    Got much better as the year progressed, ended up playing big minutes against the lakers in the Playoffs.

Terrence Williams
    suffered through a horrible nets season, but by the end of the season was probably the nets no 1 perimeter option. if he continues to improve he could be a top 5 player in last years draft

though this draft definately belonged to the Gaurds

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login