This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar kerrst 14 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    kerrst
    Participant

I’ve been seein alot of mock drafts on this forum but not alot with analysis so check mine out and let me know what you think……and hate is the new love so feel free to tell me how wack or how wrong you think I am.

http://droppindimes.blogspot.com/

Holla at ya boy!!

ricks17
    Participant

Excellent mock, I can only hope that Derozan slips to he raps at the 9 spot, Ty Lawson mite not go as high as 7……….but other than that great mock. You may have a bit too much time on your hands by the way.

Citrusiswow
    Participant

No way Lawson goes that early. He is undersized and from what I’ve heard the teams around that spot aren’t interested in him. I think he will go anywhere from 12-20. Brandon Jennings going earlier than most expected is great because I have feeling he is the strongest most intelligent player in the draft from plaing in Europe. Otherwise I would rate your draft 9/10.

eprizzle14
    Participant

“Blake Pandemic Griffin, gets is hands on more balls then Perez Hilton, Morrison’s white trash moustache.” This guy is a comedian. Mock is lookin good but I dont think Clips go Jennings and as a Warriors fan i’d rather have Clark or Evans over lawson.

eprizzle14
    Participant

dbl post

billyk
    Participant

That was a decent mock but from pick 15 down it gets a little shaky….

AlexBoii
    Participant

It is one of the better mocks have seen…however I don’t see the Holliday, Collison, or Hansbrough picks happening. The Hornets are already lacking big man depth already, and have been rumored to be trying to trade West and Chandler(again) so I think they definitely go big man in this draft. Why would the Thunder take Collison when they have Westbrook as there starter; that might be weird for Collison turning into the backup for the guy he was showing the ropes for at UCLA. And with the depth the T-wolves have at the PF position, I see them trying to find depth at any other position other than PF.

basketball duke
    Participant

Hey first post,
    I was just wondering if anyone took the time to scroll down, this guy got every single playoff winner right (except bulls, he had it going 7 games) and he the exact amount of games on about 3/4 of the series, pretty impressive stuff.

kerrst
    Participant

Yeah I had a pretty good idea of how the 1st rd was gonna play out although I was sure the Bulls would get past the Celtics if they just would have won one of the earlier games they let the celtics win. If they had a series lead goin into game 6they could have easily closed out the series in game 6 at home. The Celtics getting to game 7 at home was huge, they have way more experience and a game 7 on the road for the young bulls was too much. The Bulls actually should have won since they lt a couple of the early games slip away when the were in position to win. I also had they Hawks takin it in 6, I was impressed that the Heat won 3 games. But thanks for noticing, check out my predictions for round 2, it should be posted by on my blog by tonight. droppindimes.blogspot.com holla at ya boy!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login