2009-2010 All Stars

Stanford hoops
of course he will be a part

of course he will be a part of them winning but lest not forget this is bosh's team not jose..he will be the main reason they are where they are..like the lakers adding gasol..yea hes good or odom yeah hes good too but bryant is the reason they are where they are

Stanford hoops
of course he will be a part

of course he will be a part of them winning but lest not forget this is bosh's team not jose..he will be the main reason they are where they are..like the lakers adding gasol..yea hes good or odom yeah hes good too but bryant is the reason they are where they are

knicksfreak
knicksfreak's picture
No way Chandler makes the

No way Chandler makes the team. We have 2 long shots in Harrington and Hughes though. I might get blasted for saying this but they have the most chance of any Knicks. Harrington can put up all-star numbers but he just doesnt get the love. Hughes is going to have a re-energized contract season. He is still in his prime and has the tools to be great.

I am not saying they will make it but they have the most chance on our dismal team.

kacey
Tony Parker

I'm surprised he isn't getting any love. Of course the West is stacked with some solid PGs, so it will be interesting.

Most of you all have been listing Amare as a center. I always thought he was a PF, so if that is the case then he can't be voted in to start at C. One guy pointed that out in his post, so he gets mad props.

Wilson Chandler is a great up and coming player, but I think he has another year before he makes his first all-star team. I could see him being a replacement if some players get hurt, but I wouldn't have him in my initial lineup.

Stanford hoops
parker will be on the

parker will be on the team...id be suprised if he isnt..amare is the center right now on phoenix,...there isnt any other player to play that position..its liek when duncan is voted in at center after robinson left and when the spurs dont have a center

kacey
Good point

I guess Amare will be center then. Will Duncan be considered a center then, or is Matt Bonner going to get that assignment for the Spurs?

Also, isn't it possible that Yao could still be voted in as the starting center for the West even though he may not play a single game up to the break? I can remember guys like Hill, Penny, and Zo getting voted in after missing a ton or if not all of the games before the break.

Stanford hoops
bluedevils12
my list

Western Conference: C Pau Gasol, PF Tim Duncan, SF Carmelo Anthony, SG, Kobe Bryant, PG Chris Paul
reserves: Deron Williams, Amare Stoudamire, Carlos Boozer, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Brandon Roy, Tony Parker

Eastern Conference: C dwight Howard, PF Kevin Garnett, SF LeBron James, SG Dwyane Wade, PG Gilbert Arenas
reserves: Shaq, Devin Harris, Vince Carter, Chris Bosh, Derrick Rose, David Lee, Danny Granger

RSS: Syndicate content