This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar redford4three 15 years ago.

• Author
    shipargos
    Participant

After 2 years is safe to put a 2006 post draft.

1.Brandon Roy
    2. Rudy Gay
    3. Lamarcus Alridge
    4. Rajon Rondo
    5. Randy Foye
    6. Paul Millsap
    7. Andrea Bargnani
    8.Tyrus Thomas
    9. Ronnie Brewer
    10.Jordan Farmar
    11. Daniel Gibson
    12. Shelden Williams
    13. Craig Smith

Bballfan123
    Participant

Why do you still have Sheldon Williams in the lottery?

bobbygiller

I’m ok with 1-10 i suppose, i guess gibson is ok at 11 but Shelden Williams and Craig Smith? i dont think so. Shelden has been terrible from day one and Craig Smith is so-so but he only gets playing time because of how bad that team has been ever since he got there. I would muchhhhh rather have JJ Redick, Thabo Sefolosha, Kyle Lowry, Sergio Rodriguez, and Leon Powe in no particular order.

Iceman913
    Participant

1. Roy 2. Rondo 3. Gay 4. Aldringe 5. Millsap 6. Foye 7. Leon Powe 8. Brewer 9. Hilton Armstrong 10. Bargnani 11. J. J. Redick 12. Farmar 13. Thomas

kizolo
    Participant

Um, Shelden Williams still in the lottery? How long did you think about this when you re-did it?

jorrye24

Why Craig Smith and Shelden Williams? They arent even 1st round picks, let alone lottery. And I would put aldridge and rondo ahead of gay.

gberg23

Rondo is overrated, no way would I take him over Aldridge, Gay or maybe even Foye.

gberg23

That is for the second set of 13 picks.

shipargos
    Participant

Well you caugh me on these two, but i have faith in Shelden, i saw him play in Duke, hope Minnesota works for him..
    Tabho and Leon would be better picks..

matt12328
    Participant

1.Brandon Roy 2.Rajon Rondo 3.Lamarcus Aldridge 4.Rudy Gay 5.Randy Foye 6.Paul Milsap 7.Andrea Bargnani 8.Tyrus Thomas 9.Jordan Farmar 10.Ronney Brewer 11.Leon Powe 12.Daniel Gibson 13.Kyle Lowry

redford4three
    Participant

THere is no way that I would have Rondo over Millsap. Now that Boozer is injured, Millsap has completely reshaped the Jazz. Wait for about 1 week and Rondo will be sitting on the bench watching Marbury take his minutes, He is a very overrated player and I am pretty sure it is not that hard to pass the ball to KG Pierce or Ray Allen or just take a wide open layup.
    1.Brandon Roy 2. Rudy Gay 3. Lamarcus Aldridge 4. Paul Milsap 5. Randy Foye 6. Rajon Rondo
    There is no way I would still have Tyrus Thomas anywhere near lotto pick becuz he is definition of a bust

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login