This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar sittinsene 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Al-Farouq Aminu
    Participant

1). Chris Paul
    2). Deron Williams
    4). Danny Granger
    3). Andrew Bynum
    5). Monta Ellis
    6). David Lee
    7). Andrew Bogut
    8). Charlie Villanueva
    9). Raymond Felton
    10). Marvin Williams (finally, he is chosen after CP3 and D-Will)
    11). Nate Robinson
    12). Ryan Gomes
    13). Jarret Jack
    14). Francisco Garcia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_NBA_Draft

Al-Farouq Aminu
    Participant

no comments

michaelds911
    Participant

I would probably have Maxiell in place of Garcia, thats the only thing I would change.

matrix061086
    Participant

I think Felton should probably go in front of Villanueva. Felton plays a premium position, while players like Villanueva are much easier to find. Neither player is probably a starter on a great team.

Also, I think Bogut should go in front of Lee. Obviously, David Lee has been much more productive as a player, but I’m not sure that Bogut has really been put in a situation to succeed. In the right situation Bogut could be a really good player. You put Bogut on the Lakers or Spurs and he is probably one of the best centers in the league, but if you put Lee on the Lakers then he is still just of the best hustle players (and not one of the best PF’s) in the league. Sometimes we forget just how much of an impact the coach and surrounding players can have on a player. Especially post players who don’t usually have the ball in their hands every single possession.

jdubsram-13
    Participant

I would probably switch Felton and Ellis.

NYKnicksuperFan
    Participant

lee wasnt exactly thrust in a winning situation either so i would take him over the injury-prone bogut but i agree with you on villinuava and felton and I also think that Marvin Williams should defenitley move down

JNixon
    Participant

He should jump from 11 to 7

spurs52
    Participant

Un-freaking-believable how you managed to leave Jose Calderon off that list. People, please, read the ENTIRE link before commenting, because now you look like idiots.

DY_nasty
    Participant

I watch a lot of Bobcats games and I honestly believe that if Felton went to a team with a more wide-open, fast paced offense he’d have been in an all-star game by now. He’s really asked to do way too much for Charlotte.

Al-Farouq Aminu
    Participant

Jose Calderon was UNDRAFTED, so he is in a different category.

kpi03
    Participant

I would have to put Marvin Williams higher on that list. He is very young and is starting to turn into a good player. I still believe he will be big time.

sheltwon3
    Participant

1). Chris Paul(A super star)
    2). Deron Williams(as good as Paul but not as spectacular)
    3).Andrew Bynum(quality big with super start potential)
    4).Danny Granger(a versatile scorer who is only getting better)
    5). Monta Ellis(once he finally heals, he may have to move up to the top because he talent and athleticism are ridiculous)
    6). Andrew Bogut(Quality big that has been injured and on a team that does not utilize it’s bigs)
    7). Marvin Williams(nice player that is not as great as the hype he had)
    8). Charlie Villanueva(up and down player that has out of this world scoring potential)
    9). Raymond Felton(it took him a while but he is showing much promise as this season)
    10). David Lee(dispite his limited game, has delivered with Hustle and smarts plus super athleticism)
    11). Nate Robinson(if he were 2 inches taller, he would be higher on the list)
    12). Jarret Jack(Has good size and skill to be a starting point now that he is getting the minutes in Indiana)
    13). Ryan Gomes(has starting potential but is a great role player)
    14). Francisco Garcia(great shooting and playmaking ability)

based off the 14 players that were listed here is my order.

Money Shot
    Participant

id go nate a little higher and villanueva lower but its a solid list

sheltwon3
    Participant

I hear you but in Toronto Charlie V was a beast. Things in Miwaukee have not been as great though. I love Nate but until he gets a more established role or position, I have to get here there. He height is hurting him right now and also except for the end of the year he has been streaky. This was just a great draft though. Nate is better than David Lee cept Lee has a definite role and has been more consistent.

sittinsene
    Participant

beautiful writing about you aglama  gotmak I keep track of your site. gaci I’m talking to you from my own site

sittinsene
    Participant

beautiful writing about you aglama  gotmak I keep track of your site. gaci I’m talking to you from my own site

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login