This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Tongue-Out-Like-23 13 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

I am almost to the 1,000 mark!  I know, I know, points are said to be useless, but I can’t help it.

I may lose points for posting this but I would like to thank a couple of people that have made me feel welcomed in this site..

-McDunkin: His gifs and jokes are priceless.

-butidonthavemoney: A cool guy that knows his stuff, where is he anyway?

-stanfordhoops: God I hate arguing with you, but you have made me a better debater.

-JNixon: Although we don’t really talk, your article are well written and I enjoy reading them

-Jammin-Lemon: Shout out to you, you’re #1 in pick the win!

-llperez: Gotta love that Pac-10

-Everybody that plays Pick the Win on a consistent basis

-If I missed you, I apologize

Thanks guys!

BasketBalAllan
    Participant

Here is number 1000, that is if someone does not decide to take it away…

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Thank you man!

McWinning
    Participant

Back to 1000.

I May Be Wrong
    Participant

but on a serious note, you’re a good poster. I find most of your comments fair and reasonable and you usually can back up everything you say so here’s to you my friend

McDunkin

and i brought you up to 1002…Never forget it

And make sure you know the 1000+ point handshake before you get to 2000

Monta AKA BothTeamsPlayedHard  has it down to a science

And thanks for bringing the funnest game since "Remember when Cyclo……" to these forums

sheltwon3
    Participant

What kind of handshake was that dang.  that was like so secret society type stuff but the black version lol

Malik-Universal
    Participant

thats a cold ass handshake…. and btw shelwon, is that really ur pic of u

andxxx
    Participant

Thanks for the pick the win game, hopefully I reach ur status

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Lol, thanks everyone!

WizardofOz
    Participant

Wow! What progress you have mad TOL23. I remember when you use to get negatives left & right, like OhCanada, but have really improved and I like reading your comments. +1 from me.

apb540
    Participant

I gave you points on each post just cuz you love this dam website so much haha 

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

this site is awesome bro hah

sheltwon3
    Participant

That is a picture of me.  I am African American.  I was joking.  You guys are on the internet and don’t know what lol is.  That handshake was funny.  I guess yall are not used to me joking.  I got a negative because of what I said.  Just earlier this year I was called a racist for knocking on a white player now my own race is in question.  You guys on here crack me up.  I thought it was only women that lacked rational thinking.  I guess now I am a sexist with that remark.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

^

Dude, you come crashing my 1,000 point party and then start talking about race?  Nobody is even questioning your race…

sheltwon3
    Participant

Or either Trolls

sheltwon3
    Participant

Tongue out are you serious crashing your posts.  Wow I did not know they were exclusive and yeah somebody did question my race.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Yeah, this is my 1,000 point party and I’m sure McDunkin over there is loving the strippers.. Hahaha

Michael.S.
    Participant

No, sheltwon. Nobody questioned your race. You must be really touchy on the race subject, huh?

And, thanks Tongue Out

McDunkin

Yeah i am

Sheltwon its a celebration  man just sit, back, relax, and let the tig ol bitties surround you…they work the night shift at Wal-Mart so we only got 18 minutes left.

When your 3,000 party comes I say we have it at Pizza Hut

And im black too man(75% ) just do what i do and wait until February and roll around bumping this as loud as possible

sheltwon3
    Participant

I guess I am the only one that can read but it is cool no harm no foul.  I guess yall don’t see that comment where Universal asks if that is a picture of me after my statement huh.  I am not a young dude and can read between the lines.  I feel sorry for this generation, yall lack the ability to see what is clearly right there in front of yall.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

^

Dude, it was a simple question.  Maybe you’re just trying too hard to be the victim.

If I asked McDunkin if that’s him in that pic, he wouldn’t be upset.  (Even though I know that guy is the dude from the commercials haha I love his style of selling stuff)

McDunkin

I mean i can see how it could look like a weird question to ask and maybe as a comment on race but at the same time maybe he thought it was of a player or something alot of the avatars on here come out looking blurry(especially ones taken from cell phones, cameras, etc). 

You never know i guess…but i do know what you’re trying to say and i dont think universal is like that

sheltwon3
    Participant

are you guys really that stupid.  I have been on this site for years.  That question was in response to what I said.  Also I don’t make myself to be the victim.  You may be young but Tongue out when you say stuff like that to a man you are insulting him.  I just what you know that because you may not know.  If I told you you was trying to be a victicm I am sure you would not take that well.  I am not saying Universal was trying to be a hole so maybe I did over react but still I know what he was implying.  It would make no sense for him to question if that is my pic after my comment because I said the black version as if I was not black but it was a joke.  Still I figure people would get that I was joking because I put lol.

My head hurt, I don’t even know why I try to explain stuff.  I just have a weakness thinking that everyone thinks rationally and see things as obvious as I do and I can’t understand how you guys can’t see that.

Is is late at night and I got finals so maybe you guys are just playing with me because my mind is not fully on this stuff right now.

McDunkin

Just drink a 4loko…trust me

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

^

Works every time

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login