This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar NCarmean18 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    NCarmean18
    Participant

As always, let me know what you guys think. With over 20 days to go, this will not even come close to being my final mock draft, as I will make many updates within the final few days before the draft. But as always, let me know what you guys think!

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/46357/edit

*Notes

I have Kings taking Trey Burke, as they have already expressed interest in drafting a point guard with the #7 overall pick.

Even though Shabazz Muhammad is slipping on most people’s mocks, I just can’t seem to find a better fit for Detroit at #8. Besides, he had superstar potential at the beginning of the college season, and Detroit always seems to have those types of players fall to them in the late lottery. (I.E. Brandon Knight, Greg Monroe, and Andre Drummond).

Mikez
    Participant

Your comments seem a little off, when was the last time you updated them? you have Noel to the Wizards but the cavs select him.

Mikez
    Participant

Your comments seem a little off, when was the last time you updated them? you have Noel to the Wizards but the cavs select him.

NCarmean18
    Participant

I haven’t updated my comment since my last mock draft because I will make numerous changes, and that is just too much work for multiple changes.

NCarmean18
    Participant

I haven’t updated my comment since my last mock draft because I will make numerous changes, and that is just too much work for multiple changes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login