This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Sewok15 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    aidan3245
    Participant

This is my first post on this website and first mock draft and was looking for some feedback regarding my mock. All critism is accepted

capecodder
    Participant

Payne would be redundant to the Celtics at 17….Sully; Olynik; Bass already before any trades

Sewok15
      Participant

As would Marcus Smart being that they have Rondo and Bradley in the backcourt already…Rondo shares Smarts weaknesses (outside shot and hot head) and Bradley shares his strength (on ball defense). If they would trade Rondo (which I think they should before he leaves on his own) this would make a lot more sense.

imAboutDatAction
        Participant

Bradley is going to be a Free agent i believe.

Sewok15
          Participant

Yes he is but he is going to be a restricted free agent…and I don’t see anyone offering him something crazy that the C’s wouldn’t want to match….especially consdering he just had his best year by far and just turned 23.

Sewok15
          Participant

Yes he is but he is going to be a restricted free agent…and I don’t see anyone offering him something crazy that the C’s wouldn’t want to match….especially consdering he just had his best year by far and just turned 23.

imAboutDatAction
        Participant

Bradley is going to be a Free agent i believe.

Sewok15
      Participant

As would Marcus Smart being that they have Rondo and Bradley in the backcourt already…Rondo shares Smarts weaknesses (outside shot and hot head) and Bradley shares his strength (on ball defense). If they would trade Rondo (which I think they should before he leaves on his own) this would make a lot more sense.

capecodder
    Participant

Payne would be redundant to the Celtics at 17….Sully; Olynik; Bass already before any trades

koty
    Participant

I think you did a pretty good job with your mock. Only criticism I have is with Stauskas. I don’t think he falls all the way to the 16. The 76ers, Nuggets, Wolves, Suns, and Hawks could all use a player who can really shoot the ball and help with PG duties. I just don’t see him falling past all of them, especially after he tested better than expected athletically.

koty
    Participant

I think you did a pretty good job with your mock. Only criticism I have is with Stauskas. I don’t think he falls all the way to the 16. The 76ers, Nuggets, Wolves, Suns, and Hawks could all use a player who can really shoot the ball and help with PG duties. I just don’t see him falling past all of them, especially after he tested better than expected athletically.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login