This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar juves4783 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

I’m thinking of starting a mock draft competition. It would be a simple bracket styled tournament where users would go head to head comparing mock drafts against eachother and we would all vote on which one looks better. Whichever one gets the most votes by the end of the voting period advances to the next round until the draft day. Of course everything would be subjective and all for fun.

Would need at least 16 participants so we could have at least 4 rounds or whats the point. It would be a good way to make use of the feature and help the forum keep up to date with current draft trends. If you would participate let me know and maybe we can organize something.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Also I would throw nbadraft.net’s mock draft into the competition, along with some other sites if it’s okay with Aran Smith.

Aran Smith
      Keymaster

Can we include our mock draft from last year? Only joking. yes, no problem with this. Sounds like a fun idea.

Evan_Milberg
    Participant

I’m down. Should be fun!  

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

count me in!!! 

Zouldiers
    Participant

In case you need some bodies, I’m in. Mock drafts aren’t exactly my thing but hey why not?

OhCanada-
    Participant

Alright theres some interest nice.

So if there is 4 rounds this is when I will set matchups. I’ll try to make the post on high traffic days so we get lots of votes.

1st round will be February 9th after the Duke vs. Virginia rematch.

2nd round will be after NCAA Conference Tournaments and after the Tournament Brackets are announced.

3rd round will be after the NCAA Championship.

4th round will be a day or two before the draft.

juves4783
    Participant

i’d be in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login