This topic contains 42 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar baiyingying 13 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    ballallday92
    Participant

has anybody yet posted the possibility of john wall going to the sacremento kings? the kings have a legit shot at that number 1 pick. now listen to this, if you have john wall (speed) and tyreke evans (power) i can guarantee in a few years down the road they would be the best back court in the nba. not one other team would even come close i feel. then you have: john wall, tyreke evans, jason thompson (good complementary player), carl landry (great 6th man), donte green (in my opinion good future bench player) all they would need is to get rid of spencer hawes, maybe a very athletic 3 position ala trevor ariza. that team would be a future championship team.

Blazermann
    Participant

one of them gonna need a jumpshot if thats gonna happen

Blazermann
    Participant

Blazermann
    Participant

thatdude44
    Participant

but in my opinion i feel that would take away from what tyreke evans is doingby drafting the likes of john wall

thatdude44
    Participant

but in my opinion i feel that would take away from what tyreke evans is doingby drafting the likes of john wall

thatdude44
    Participant

stanford hoops

yeah there has been backcourts with great potential but never come to fruition because both either wanna be the star or both command max money which causes the team not to beable to sign the right players to compete or one ends up leaving. if wall ends up being as good as people think then that could potentially be a good backcourt but liek someone said they would need to get a jump shoot first

stanford hoops

yeah there has been backcourts with great potential but never come to fruition because both either wanna be the star or both command max money which causes the team not to beable to sign the right players to compete or one ends up leaving. if wall ends up being as good as people think then that could potentially be a good backcourt but liek someone said they would need to get a jump shoot first

stanford hoops

knicksfan7
    Participant

I don’t see it working out. If the Kings were to get the #1 pick I would feel Evan Turner would be a better fit for Tyreke Evans. A Wall/Evans backcourt would be too ball dominant

knicksfan7
    Participant

I don’t see it working out. If the Kings were to get the #1 pick I would feel Evan Turner would be a better fit for Tyreke Evans. A Wall/Evans backcourt would be too ball dominant

knicksfan7
    Participant

JNixon
    Participant

They need a low post player. Evans is their 1st option, they need to surround him and draft the best big man available. Wall isn’t necessary.

JNixon
    Participant

They need a low post player. Evans is their 1st option, they need to surround him and draft the best big man available. Wall isn’t necessary.

JNixon
    Participant

knicksfan7
    Participant

If the Kings get the #1 pick who should they take: Cousins or Favors??

If it was up to me, Cousins.

knicksfan7
    Participant

knicksfan7
    Participant

JNixon
    Participant

EASILY Cousins.

JNixon
    Participant

EASILY Cousins.

JNixon
    Participant

EASILY Cousins.

Blazermann
    Participant

a evan and evans backcourt would be weird i have good feeling about it tho but some1 still gonna need an jumpshot

Blazermann
    Participant

a evan and evans backcourt would be weird i have good feeling about it tho but some1 still gonna need an jumpshot

Blazermann
    Participant

ballallday92
    Participant

hmmm, i see where all u guys are comming for sure. but the 2 have totally different games i really feel it would work. we already no that tyreke is goin to be a good, if not great player. john wall, obviously no body knows what hes going to do. but he has too much talent. like i said tyreke can be power, and wall would be speed. its not like marbury and steve francis where they both play the same type of game. btw, jump shots are easy to obtain in the nba. look at rose, look at westbrook, all have some type of jumper to make them a threat. and there both only in there 2nd year. there jumper is just going to get better and better. look at my man david lee, came from not being able to hit a barn, to being able to hit a consitant mid range jumper. if u guys think the jumpers is whats gonna slow them down, then u have another thing comming. (lol i just wanted to say that, idk if that even makes sense!)

ballallday92
    Participant

hmmm, i see where all u guys are comming for sure. but the 2 have totally different games i really feel it would work. we already no that tyreke is goin to be a good, if not great player. john wall, obviously no body knows what hes going to do. but he has too much talent. like i said tyreke can be power, and wall would be speed. its not like marbury and steve francis where they both play the same type of game. btw, jump shots are easy to obtain in the nba. look at rose, look at westbrook, all have some type of jumper to make them a threat. and there both only in there 2nd year. there jumper is just going to get better and better. look at my man david lee, came from not being able to hit a barn, to being able to hit a consitant mid range jumper. if u guys think the jumpers is whats gonna slow them down, then u have another thing comming. (lol i just wanted to say that, idk if that even makes sense!)

ballallday92
    Participant

weballin.net
    Participant

Wall and Evans can’t play together because both need the ball. If the Kings get the number one pick, they won’t draft Cousins or Favors but trade down the pick for a lower pick and another player or money, they won’t use a first pick for players who should be picked with the third or the fourth.

weballin.net
    Participant

Wall and Evans can’t play together because both need the ball. If the Kings get the number one pick, they won’t draft Cousins or Favors but trade down the pick for a lower pick and another player or money, they won’t use a first pick for players who should be picked with the third or the fourth.

weballin.net
    Participant

knicksfan7
    Participant

weballin, good point. They could always trade down with a team like the Nets and still get Cousins or Favors.

knicksfan7
    Participant

weballin, good point. They could always trade down with a team like the Nets and still get Cousins or Favors.

knicksfan7
    Participant

WizardofOz
    Participant

They are the one team I know that would not take John Wall if they won the lottery. The vacancy has already been filled by Tyreke Evans. Tyreke Evans already fills the role of the dominant ball-handling guard who runs the offense. A Wall-Evans backcourt would resemble something like Dwyane Wade and Brandon Roy trying to play together. Two really talented guards that have a style of play to similar to be paired up together. That is why the Kings traded Kevin Martin. They are both ball-dominating guards that would not be able to work together, and they wouldn’t want to put themselves in the same situation by drafting John Wall. The Kings need a big man and would pick one at number #1 overall. I do think that it would be a better idea to trade down to the #3 or #4 pick and take a big man there.

WizardofOz
    Participant

They are the one team I know that would not take John Wall if they won the lottery. The vacancy has already been filled by Tyreke Evans. Tyreke Evans already fills the role of the dominant ball-handling guard who runs the offense. A Wall-Evans backcourt would resemble something like Dwyane Wade and Brandon Roy trying to play together. Two really talented guards that have a style of play to similar to be paired up together. That is why the Kings traded Kevin Martin. They are both ball-dominating guards that would not be able to work together, and they wouldn’t want to put themselves in the same situation by drafting John Wall. The Kings need a big man and would pick one at number #1 overall. I do think that it would be a better idea to trade down to the #3 or #4 pick and take a big man there.

WizardofOz
    Participant

mgreener_34
    Participant

They wouldn’t draft Wall just like the Thunder didn’t draft Evans. Only one ball to go around, and both those guys need it to be on top of their game. Sac would take Cousins in a heartbeat if they didn’t trade the pick. Hawes and Landry don’t cut it, and JT is a pf that has trouble playing the center position. Cousins would bring toughness to a team that really needs it, along with another inside presence to play along side JT.

mgreener_34
    Participant

They wouldn’t draft Wall just like the Thunder didn’t draft Evans. Only one ball to go around, and both those guys need it to be on top of their game. Sac would take Cousins in a heartbeat if they didn’t trade the pick. Hawes and Landry don’t cut it, and JT is a pf that has trouble playing the center position. Cousins would bring toughness to a team that really needs it, along with another inside presence to play along side JT.

mgreener_34
    Participant

baiyingying
    Participant

Following the departure of links of london sale Annoushka Ducas, Elizabeth has been tasked with looking forward to the next stage of growth and design evolution for the brand. Product diversification has already begun with the launch of the Links of London watch collection last Autumn. There are plans to introduce links of london jewellery other new product ranges as well as increasing and diversifying the women’s and men’s jewellery offering.

baiyingying
    Participant

Following the departure of links of london sale Annoushka Ducas, Elizabeth has been tasked with looking forward to the next stage of growth and design evolution for the brand. Product diversification has already begun with the launch of the Links of London watch collection last Autumn. There are plans to introduce links of london jewellery other new product ranges as well as increasing and diversifying the women’s and men’s jewellery offering.

baiyingying
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login