This topic contains 24 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Mad Max 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    realkerrykittles30
    Participant

This kid is from Oakland like Damien Lillard and has the potential to be a great slasher/defender for the Mavs. He was hurt most of the season is this his chance to get some run next season?

Chrispy
    Participant

Breakout year in the D League.

Chrispy
    Participant

Breakout year in the D League.

Hector_Reyes_8
    Participant

He’s got gifts, he’s crazy athletic. He should ask for a trade or something, he could be good in a different situation.

ItsVictorOladipo
      Participant

What’s wrong with his situation? It’s not like Dallas has a loaded backcourt

ItsVictorOladipo
      Participant

What’s wrong with his situation? It’s not like Dallas has a loaded backcourt

Hector_Reyes_8
    Participant

He’s got gifts, he’s crazy athletic. He should ask for a trade or something, he could be good in a different situation.

BasketballJunkie224
    Participant

hmm kind of a random player to have a breakout season…i would be shocked if he overachieves next year

BasketballJunkie224
    Participant

hmm kind of a random player to have a breakout season…i would be shocked if he overachieves next year

Chilbert arenas
    Participant

I could see him bouncing around the league/ D-League and possibly finding a fit on a playoff team a la Shannon Brown. If he’s going to have a breakout year he’s going to need minutes and the only way he’s going to get those is if he becomes a ball-hawk on defense.

Chilbert arenas
    Participant

I could see him bouncing around the league/ D-League and possibly finding a fit on a playoff team a la Shannon Brown. If he’s going to have a breakout year he’s going to need minutes and the only way he’s going to get those is if he becomes a ball-hawk on defense.

The8thDeadlySin
    Participant

I love his tools.. I would be shocked though of he finds much playing time next season.

The8thDeadlySin
    Participant

I love his tools.. I would be shocked though of he finds much playing time next season.

rileymcshea3
    Participant

I like Cunninghan as a prospect, but I don’t see him getting much PT next year. Give him 2 or 3 years and he will be ready to breakout.

rileymcshea3
    Participant

I like Cunninghan as a prospect, but I don’t see him getting much PT next year. Give him 2 or 3 years and he will be ready to breakout.

WolfRob
    Participant

If he tries to adjust into an Avery Bradley type roll, I could see him getting some burn.

WolfRob
    Participant

If he tries to adjust into an Avery Bradley type roll, I could see him getting some burn.

khaled_a_d
    Participant

He hasn’t been doing well in the D-league , even Dominique Jones has done well in the D-league
    So it depends on your definition of break out ,does it means he can really improve? well he is one of the worst (if not the worst ) drafted players in last year draft ,so yes there a lot of room to improve
    But if you think he is suddenly gonna be a player that every body notice?I doubt it
    And I doubt it is the situation ,yes Mavs are awful place for young prospects ,but to be bad in our d-league team hasn’t happened b4 him ,and he was getting playing time there

khaled_a_d
    Participant

He hasn’t been doing well in the D-league , even Dominique Jones has done well in the D-league
    So it depends on your definition of break out ,does it means he can really improve? well he is one of the worst (if not the worst ) drafted players in last year draft ,so yes there a lot of room to improve
    But if you think he is suddenly gonna be a player that every body notice?I doubt it
    And I doubt it is the situation ,yes Mavs are awful place for young prospects ,but to be bad in our d-league team hasn’t happened b4 him ,and he was getting playing time there

mattystars
    Participant

He’d probably have a nice season coming off the bench for the bobcats or the magic but really no one else

mattystars
    Participant

He’d probably have a nice season coming off the bench for the bobcats or the magic but really no one else

FutureNBAGM
    Participant

Hard to say, considering he didnt make much impact last year and Vince Carter is still there too.

FutureNBAGM
    Participant

Hard to say, considering he didnt make much impact last year and Vince Carter is still there too.

Mad Max
    Participant

confidence is key with all young players. If he can get a good opportunity, and plays with confidence, he could breakout

Mad Max
    Participant

confidence is key with all young players. If he can get a good opportunity, and plays with confidence, he could breakout

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login