This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Tongue-Out-Like-23 12 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    IndianaBasketball
    Participant

Just read on twitter about Heat physicals… Get this…

LBJ

6′ 8.5" 265 lbs… 5.2% body fat. WTF??? This man ain’t human.

D. Wade

6′ 4.75" 231 lbs… 3.5% body fat. Wow…

akhan786
    Participant

Isn’t that a bit unhealthy for DWade?

joecheck88
    Participant

These are ridiculous numbers. Not to mention how fast they are and their verticals. Insane athletes.

JoeWolf1

Man, Wade has really bulked up, that is impressive. 3.5% body fat is freaking bodybuilder low, that just shows dedication with diet, which is what always kept me from getting to the next level in athletic training.

Rumor was, Miles Plumlee, showed up to Duke at the start of the basketball season at 6’10” 245 lbs 5% body fat, and running a 5 minute mile.

mikeyvthedon
    Participant

Miles Plumlee is still Miles Plumlee.

lol, I wonder what LeBron and Wade run in the mile? All I know is, they freaking fly down the court. Not surprised they are both in great shape, though was a little surprised about D-Wade’s weight. I heard about the body fat %, but 231? Damn! Well, hope that his knees hold up. If those guys are healthy, should be a very interesting year for Miami. Also, heard that Bosh got a little bulkier and back to his final Toronto Raptors year beast mode weight. If so, that should also be a very good thing for the Heat.

JoeWolf1

I didn’t say he understood the game of basketball, lol ^

The8thDeadlySin
    Participant

If there is a spot in the NBA for Josh Harilson (From Kentucky) then the oldest Plumlee can play in the NBA…

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Didn’t Karl Malone have about 2.5% body fat?  Something like that?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login