This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar the fan 13 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    651Twolves
    Participant

As you may know, Former 5 star recruit and Mr. Basketball of Minnesota, Royce White, is transferring to Iowa State this year. He is in the process of applying a wavier to become eligible next season. I have seen him play many times, and believed he could have been a very good Big 10 player. 6’8″ 240 lbs.

How well do you see his college career turning out? And (far stretched) what do you think about him as an NBA prospect?

GlenTaylorSucks
    Participant

He’s undoubtedly got talent- you don’t win Mr. Basketball for nothing, after all. The bigger question is his attitude. Questions about that are going to follow him everywhere he goes, thanks to his ability to punch security guards at the MOA, and (allegedly) his laptop stealing skills. If he can get his head straight, he may have a shot at the NBA. That requires him to lose his primadonna attitude though.

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

He will not be a very good Big 10 player since ISU is in the Big 12

OrangeJuiceJones
    Participant

I watched this video shortly after the first time I heard about him, and it really creeped me out. Who the hell does this?

I hope he gets his head on straight, but he obviously has some issues.

651Twolves
    Participant

*B-basket: i said i believed he could have been, which was referring to when he was a gopher

I met at the U of M, who claimed he was “friends” with the kid whose laptop got stolen, lol.

I thought Tubby was going to be a good head on his shoulders, but evidently not…hope Fred Hoiberg can turn him around

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

I dont know how to read or talk good sometimes

Jayhawks2011
    Participant

i dont think that Royce White will ever be able to go a year without getting into trouble. Before he got into college he was kicked out of his high school deLaSalle and forced to go to Hopkins because he almost started a fight with a teacher. It is a good thing he is going to Iowa State though… Not too much to do there.

McDunkin

He stole my gameboy when we were 9

OrangeJuiceJones
    Participant

Was it a teal Game Boy Color with “Pokemon Blue” in the cartridge holder? He sold one to me a while back.

McDunkin

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Did Squirtle ever evolve?

McDunkin

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Did Squirtle ever evolve?

OrangeJuiceJones
    Participant

Of course he evolved! I played that game until the cartridge went up in smoke.

the fan
    Participant

He won’t be that good from what I say the other day. He looks really slow and out of shape, and not good.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login