This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar fai714 13 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    DanEboy
    Participant

8th straight opponent held to under 90 points and got 51 points from their bench tonight. Celtics are looking like they will lose tonight so the Bulls can pull to within 1.5 games of the #1 seed.

If they can just stay healthy the rest of the year.

Hi its Ben
    Participant

Boozer got hurt.. hope all is well on that front. I’m kinda nervous though. He’s so frail.

Hi its Ben
    Participant

Boozer got hurt.. hope all is well on that front. I’m kinda nervous though. He’s so frail.

mgreener_34
    Participant

"If they can just stay healthy the rest of the year."

Same could be said for the Celtics. Once Big Baby, Shaq, Jo, and West come back the Celtics won’t be losing many games. This would be the time for the Bulls to pull away from the Heat and play catch up with the Celtics. 

mgreener_34
    Participant

"If they can just stay healthy the rest of the year."

Same could be said for the Celtics. Once Big Baby, Shaq, Jo, and West come back the Celtics won’t be losing many games. This would be the time for the Bulls to pull away from the Heat and play catch up with the Celtics. 

DanEboy
    Participant

The Celtics will be playing catch up to the Bulls soon if they keep losing game like this…at home.

DanEboy
    Participant

The Celtics will be playing catch up to the Bulls soon if they keep losing game like this…at home.

WizardofOz
    Participant

That Boozer injury didn’t look good. I hope he’s okay.

Anyway, I want every playoff team in the East to stay injury-free so they can be at their best come playoff time so the Heat won’t go anywhere.

WizardofOz
    Participant

That Boozer injury didn’t look good. I hope he’s okay.

Anyway, I want every playoff team in the East to stay injury-free so they can be at their best come playoff time so the Heat won’t go anywhere.

Kayjay
    Participant

Those guys are flying through everyone. I don’t think they can take the Celtics though. Both of them are strong defensive teams, but the Celtics experience is rediculous.

Kayjay
    Participant

Those guys are flying through everyone. I don’t think they can take the Celtics though. Both of them are strong defensive teams, but the Celtics experience is rediculous.

iceman21
    Participant

Its alright rose will just carry the team until he gets back

iceman21
    Participant

iceman21
    Participant

iceman21
    Participant

NYK2010
    Participant

Boozers is injury prone nothing new here.

Boston has a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way maybe 5 tough games and Shaq might be back next week.

The top seed faces the Magic most likely in the 2nd round instead of the Heat if Miami gets that far.

NYK2010
    Participant

Boozers is injury prone nothing new here.

Boston has a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way maybe 5 tough games and Shaq might be back next week.

The top seed faces the Magic most likely in the 2nd round instead of the Heat if Miami gets that far.

Hitster
    Participant

There are no easy match ups in the 2nd round of the play offs especially and I don’t know who teams would want to face. A Heat vs Celtics match up would create so much hype that the Magic and the Bulls could perhaps just go at it minus all the media frenzy.

A lot will depend how teams can come down from winning a big series with the Conference Finals to follow, a team could probably have to come through 3 huge series to be crowned champions and that’s before you consider first round play off match ups.

I wonder if the Eastern play offs may be hotter than the West’s this year given the match ups mentioned above, the Knicks likely to be there. I could see the Western big guns like Spurs, Lakers etc being quite happy about this if they could get a good play off run going.

Hitster
    Participant

There are no easy match ups in the 2nd round of the play offs especially and I don’t know who teams would want to face. A Heat vs Celtics match up would create so much hype that the Magic and the Bulls could perhaps just go at it minus all the media frenzy.

A lot will depend how teams can come down from winning a big series with the Conference Finals to follow, a team could probably have to come through 3 huge series to be crowned champions and that’s before you consider first round play off match ups.

I wonder if the Eastern play offs may be hotter than the West’s this year given the match ups mentioned above, the Knicks likely to be there. I could see the Western big guns like Spurs, Lakers etc being quite happy about this if they could get a good play off run going.

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

Boozer’s injury looked ugly… I cringe/shiver when I see a leg/knee/ankle do all of that. That’s never good.

X-Rays were negative though, so that’s good. They need to do an MRI to see if he has any ligament damage.

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

Boozer’s injury looked ugly… I cringe/shiver when I see a leg/knee/ankle do all of that. That’s never good.

X-Rays were negative though, so that’s good. They need to do an MRI to see if he has any ligament damage.

fai714
    Participant

@NYK2010 I dont think that applies to what happened last night, he got hacked hard by Kwame Brown and went down awkwardly, probably would have happened to anybody. 

fai714
    Participant

@NYK2010 I dont think that applies to what happened last night, he got hacked hard by Kwame Brown and went down awkwardly, probably would have happened to anybody. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login