This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar MUbballfan 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    NCarmean18
    Participant

For those of you who are ready for a legitimate draft class, you shouldn’t have to wait much longer.  I have already created the top 60 prospects so far in this class.  I still have about 10-15 more to create to fill in the gap.  

I’m currently using a player comparison system that is helping me create the rookies that I think they will play.  It will also help me adjust their statistics and such.  

After I get these last 10-15 created, I will then adjust their looks.  They will be pretty generic throughout the first few versions of my draft class.  After I am done with all of that, I will work on their attributes, which is going to be the longest process to do.  However, I am dedicated to get my own draft class up and it should be up sometime within the next 2 weeks.  

I’d like to thank all of you who are waiting patiently, and all of you who are supporting my idea.  I look forward to you guys enjoying my draft class just as much as I will!

MUbballfan
    Participant

Can’t wait!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login