This topic contains 26 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar esperanzafleet69 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    BasterdInABasket
    Participant
    IndianaBasketball
    Participant

Think about the PR battle Joe.

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

Think about the PR battle Joe.

Scottoant93
    Participant

haha i just finished reading this before I got on here lmao! thats a big ass truck, I would have got a sports car if i was him, but hey whatever floats his boat.

Scottoant93
    Participant

haha i just finished reading this before I got on here lmao! thats a big ass truck, I would have got a sports car if i was him, but hey whatever floats his boat.

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

It was only 200 grand so hes got 122.8 Million left over for lots of sports cars

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

It was only 200 grand so hes got 122.8 Million left over for lots of sports cars

Lotto Stud
    Participant

He should put the Nuts on the back of the truck & let them hang loose…….Kuntry Boi sh*t!

Lotto Stud
    Participant

He should put the Nuts on the back of the truck & let them hang loose…….Kuntry Boi sh*t!

Scottoant93
    Participant

haha true, but I would buy just one sports car, I love fixing and painting cars but I really wouldn’t spend all my money on them. That chamelion paint job cost a lot I bet, by the size of that truck they definately used a lot of paint(I thinking 2 or 3 gallons depending how big it actually is in person), He prolly got charged up the a$$ for that one, probably more then if someone else did because he’s famous and auto painters will rip you off in a second once they smell that cash. In the article one camper asked him why he makes more then kobe lmao! he ignored him haha

Scottoant93
    Participant

haha true, but I would buy just one sports car, I love fixing and painting cars but I really wouldn’t spend all my money on them. That chamelion paint job cost a lot I bet, by the size of that truck they definately used a lot of paint(I thinking 2 or 3 gallons depending how big it actually is in person), He prolly got charged up the a$$ for that one, probably more then if someone else did because he’s famous and auto painters will rip you off in a second once they smell that cash. In the article one camper asked him why he makes more then kobe lmao! he ignored him haha

Scottoant93
    Participant

wow did I just see a forsyth tech ad on here. damn I live 20 min away actually thats where I was gonna go to college maybe in the fall. Why would you post a community college on here as an ad. I guess Obama did great things for them when he gave a speech there

Scottoant93
    Participant

wow did I just see a forsyth tech ad on here. damn I live 20 min away actually thats where I was gonna go to college maybe in the fall. Why would you post a community college on here as an ad. I guess Obama did great things for them when he gave a speech there

boshjonesford
    Participant

sh*t son 123 mil for putting a ball through the hooop…..i hope he worships James Naismith before going to bed each night

boshjonesford
    Participant

sh*t son 123 mil for putting a ball through the hooop…..i hope he worships James Naismith before going to bed each night

Knicksboy3
    Participant

This car is SO country man. 

Knicksboy3
    Participant

This car is SO country man. 

PrecociousNeophyte
    Participant

completely obnoxious.

PrecociousNeophyte
    Participant

completely obnoxious.

Platypus
    Participant

it cost 1 million to make and the rest of the 122 in gas to get to practice

Platypus
    Participant

it cost 1 million to make and the rest of the 122 in gas to get to practice

McDunkin

Looks like a robot from Transformers 4

McDunkin

Looks like a robot from Transformers 4

redheadedbastard
    Participant

Are thes what you meant memphis tyga23?

redheadedbastard
    Participant

Are thes what you meant memphis tyga23?

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

with 123 mil… i think id go for the high class ho..

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

with 123 mil… i think id go for the high class ho..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login