trade idea

Scrooge McDuck
Scrooge McDuck's picture
trade idea

Wolves get gilgeous-Alexander, Robinson, Evans, and thornwell

clips get: Wiggins, butler.

works on trade machine. wolves get to reset a bit but keep their best player in towns. Clips get to compete. Thoughts?

Scrooge McDuck
Scrooge McDuck's picture
Oh I forgot gortat has to go

Oh I forgot gortat has to go to minny to make this trade work lol

CoachWyers
First off that is robbery by

First off that is robbery by the Clippers. Second off Jimmy Butler is trying to get away from lazy Wiggins.

Scrooge McDuck
Scrooge McDuck's picture
true. both teams are a mess

true. both teams are a mess but i expect jerry west to get the best deal out of any trade

Heroescantdie
I don't think

The LAC will include Alexander, well if they want to win now, they should include alexander, wiht galo and harris and butler playing the same time LAC would rush their rebuild and want to win now, but I don't think they can win with that lineup lol,

The Goat
Ive mentioned Butler to

Ive mentioned Butler to Charlotte as something the Hornets should consider. They are in no man's land and need to gamble their way up or down. I also would like to see other teams in the same neutral territory to have a go at getting him - Memphis (Parsons plus multiple future 1st rd picks OR JJJ), Portland (anything except CJ and Dame), Detroit (anything except BG or Drummond), Dallas (Barnes plus).. he's driven his price down and these teams surely don't want to tread water indefinitely.

RSS: Syndicate content