This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar grizz_fan7 14 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    theneptunes
    Participant

Alright guys draft is 11 days away Toronto Fans are anxious to know who the Raps pick up.
    Demar right now is the guy raptor fans want to see this season. A man with a good all around game and explosive dunks. Someone the raptors need to get back to the glory days of VC. Any word on possible pick ups please drop a answer.

Thanks people
    One love.

blackflash234
    Participant

The one probably linked the most to the Raptors is DeMar Derozen. Excellent upside and I think a few years under Jay Triano will help him excell. Jay would give him the neccesary minutes to develop his game.

Others that come to mind are Gerald Henderson, Chase Budinger, Earl Clark, Jeff Teague or even Terrence Williams if Raptors are willing to select him that high.

ctw724
    Participant

right?

I’m thinking DeRozan or Evans.

torontoraptors10
    Participant

I have a feeling Tyreke Evans will go before the 9th pick in any case then, they should aim for Earl Clark or DeMar DeRozan

sarpin
    Participant

Toronto has a starting 1 (Calderon),4 (Bosh) and 5 (Banana). The 2 and 3 have been the weak spot over the past 5-ish years, so I’d pick:

– the best available SG/SF
    – someone that will be willing to stay in Toronto long term
    – someone willing to be aggressive at both ends

DeRozan seems to be a good fit, however he is from Cali.
    Will a Compton baller want to live/work outside of the sunny southern US?

grizz_fan7
    Participant

I think toronto will take derozan or clark

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login