This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar shootingstar11 8 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    For_Never_Ever
    Participant
    For_Never_Ever
    Participant

My bad, I didn’t know this topic was posted already.

For_Never_Ever
    Participant

My bad, I didn’t know this topic was posted already.

Reptilian Monk
    Participant

If he does miss the season the Hinkie Tank plan is working in full effect.

Reptilian Monk
    Participant

If he does miss the season the Hinkie Tank plan is working in full effect.

apb540
    Participant

Even after looking thru the article I’m not exactly sure what is causing him to miss the whole season. Is it that his foots not healing as expected? What if his xray next month looks way better? I’ll wait till we get more info on this one.

apb540
    Participant

Even after looking thru the article I’m not exactly sure what is causing him to miss the whole season. Is it that his foots not healing as expected? What if his xray next month looks way better? I’ll wait till we get more info on this one.

Ahkasi Clay
    Participant

I was a big fan of Sam Bowie as a kid, was always waiing on him to get better.   i am still waiting for him to comeback and be the player I know he can be. maybe next year.

Ahkasi Clay
    Participant

I was a big fan of Sam Bowie as a kid, was always waiing on him to get better.   i am still waiting for him to comeback and be the player I know he can be. maybe next year.

Roland209
    Participant

Could you imagine if he was picked before Wiggins and Parker?

Roland209
    Participant

Could you imagine if he was picked before Wiggins and Parker?

Ad1977
    Participant

Keith Pompey is a Sixers beat reporter who has no real sources. Philly reporters are as bad as the teams. Let’s wait until a real report from someone credible comes out before jumping off the Walt Whitman bridge.  Embiid does not have any pain.  I don’t know why he would be out for the year. Maybe summer league but the whole year is pretty extreme. 

Ad1977
    Participant

Keith Pompey is a Sixers beat reporter who has no real sources. Philly reporters are as bad as the teams. Let’s wait until a real report from someone credible comes out before jumping off the Walt Whitman bridge.  Embiid does not have any pain.  I don’t know why he would be out for the year. Maybe summer league but the whole year is pretty extreme. 

Meditated States
    Participant

Lower body looks like Yao now. Too big. Dont have high hopes for him running,jumping consistently in NBA long if he stays looking the way he looked. Way to heavy.

Meditated States
    Participant

Lower body looks like Yao now. Too big. Dont have high hopes for him running,jumping consistently in NBA long if he stays looking the way he looked. Way to heavy.

Tankenstein
    Participant

Maybe it’s Bynum or Ruland haunting me, but I have lost all optimism for Embiid ever being more than  damaged goods; bouncing around the league, showing flashes before retiring prematurely, failed by his foot. 

Tankenstein
    Participant

Maybe it’s Bynum or Ruland haunting me, but I have lost all optimism for Embiid ever being more than  damaged goods; bouncing around the league, showing flashes before retiring prematurely, failed by his foot. 

trombonematrix43
    Participant

Calm down everyone. All I see in the article is that he sufferred a set back. It goes from, "he might not be able to play the start of the season" to "he may miss the whole year". This article basically jumps to the worst possible conclusion just to get some more hits(I guess it did the trick for me since I read the article). No one would read "Embiid suffers set back and can’t play in the summer"

trombonematrix43
    Participant

Calm down everyone. All I see in the article is that he sufferred a set back. It goes from, "he might not be able to play the start of the season" to "he may miss the whole year". This article basically jumps to the worst possible conclusion just to get some more hits(I guess it did the trick for me since I read the article). No one would read "Embiid suffers set back and can’t play in the summer"

nill650
    Participant

so if the rumors ring true and lakers take a pg, okafor is a sixer for sure.

nill650
    Participant

so if the rumors ring true and lakers take a pg, okafor is a sixer for sure.

shootingstar11
    Participant

tough luck for 76ers… i think they would probably select the european guy if Embiid is out for an extended time…. never invest in a big who has back / foot issue… that’s the rule of thumb.  Embiid is full of potential, so it’s always tough to see a talented young man to struggle w/ injures.

shootingstar11
    Participant

tough luck for 76ers… i think they would probably select the european guy if Embiid is out for an extended time…. never invest in a big who has back / foot issue… that’s the rule of thumb.  Embiid is full of potential, so it’s always tough to see a talented young man to struggle w/ injures.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login