Possible idea?

Tyrober
Tyrober's picture
Registered User
Joined: 06/16/2009
Posts: 2984
Points: 8159
Offline
Possible idea?

The Timberwolves have the highest chance of winning the lottery with a 25% chance. They will have the most pingpong balls floating around and there but they are still a 3-1 underdog to win. Theres a 75% chance against them winning it. If they win they draft I think they should draft Kyrie Irving and trade Ricky Rubio to the Clippers for their 2012 pick back. I think Ricky Rubio will be a star in this league, but Kyrie Irving will be a better player for the wolves. I believe he has more talent than Rubio and he will also be willing to play for them. I know the 2012 draft will be deeper and Minnesotas 2012 pick will probably end up being high again next year. Its just a thought I had that the Clippers might gave up the pick if it landed them a young stud n Rubio and if Minnesota drafts Irving then they dont need Rubio anymore. Thoughts?


GlenTaylorSucks
Registered User
Joined: 12/31/2009
Posts: 968
Points: 2649
Offline
Yes

I hope Kahn does this. Next year's draft will be SO much better, and the Wolves don't need Rubio. They need a PG that can actually defend and shoot; Rubio can do neither.

T-Wolvesfan13
T-Wolvesfan13's picture
Registered User
Joined: 05/10/2010
Posts: 187
Points: 410
Offline
Would you

Would you please replace Kahn? I mean it would be awesome having someone who is not a moron in charge! All Kahn would have to do is this and we would be happy lol. But knowing him he will mess it up by drafting 3 centers -_-

earldaniel31
Registered User
Joined: 04/15/2011
Posts: 223
Points: 587
Offline
Rubio to LAC

Rubio's stock is dipping each year.. but he will be a great fit for LAC.. plus there are only a handful of great PG's next year

BasterdInABasket
BasterdInABasket's picture
Registered User
Joined: 02/28/2010
Posts: 1684
Points: 3109
Offline
A Rubio-Griffin combo would

A Rubio-Griffin combo would be great to watch. Theyd be good for three ally oops and a top 10 play each night.

butidonthavemoney
butidonthavemoney's picture
Registered User
Joined: 02/26/2009
Posts: 6201
Points: 10058
Offline
Haha

It's funny how some people think Ricky Rubio is a poor defender.

Real Talk Real ...
Registered User
Joined: 01/15/2009
Posts: 135
Points: 125
Offline
Kahn

No need to draft 3 centers when u got darko, the serbian superstar Milicic. Or do you so Darko can groom them all into all-stars?

kngojc
kngojc's picture
Registered User
Joined: 06/25/2009
Posts: 552
Points: 1238
Offline
Real Talk..

Ohhh I hope you are being sarcastic.. As fantastic as Darko is, he isn't worthy of ya know.. being the focal point of any offense or any mentoring.

His mentoring would go like this:

"So....... This is how you grow a bad mustache... and THIS is how you let Kevin Love get the rebound over you... And this is how you cash in on an idiot GM."

kngojc
kngojc's picture
Registered User
Joined: 06/25/2009
Posts: 552
Points: 1238
Offline
Good Idea

I've been saying we need to do this trade for a good while now. Ever since I heard about the Clippers having our draft pick next season, and unprotected one too, I knew that the Wolves would (hopefully) be trying to get it back. If you look at this roster, only Rubio is qualified for any sort of offer that we could send to them. They have a good SG in Gordon, Chris Kaman at center so we couldn't dangle the superstar Darko at them.. The only player they would even remotely consider besides Rubio is Love and we CANNOT trade him. Mo Williams has not been what Davis was in LA and they need a point guard that can feed Blake in the post, on the breaks, and create highlights. Rubio is just that and would be a perfect fit for the Clippers and could potentially turn them into a playoff contending team.

Real Talk Real ...
Registered User
Joined: 01/15/2009
Posts: 135
Points: 125
Offline
darko

of course i was being sarcastic. its darko for god's sake

RSS: Syndicate content