This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar SmooveKRYPT 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Mr. Jewboy
    Participant

I know the draft is about to start, but its a good time to talk because theres a lot of action here now.

I really like team USA because its the best players in the world playing together for real, not like the All Star game.You also get to see how all of these Alpha males mes together.

Well this olympics was really excited with all the great players recently. But lately a bunch of em pulled out, either to rest( a big deal out of it lately, even though international players play every time e.g Ginobili, Gasol, Parker) or because of injury.. Lebron, Steph, Cp3, Blake, Kawhi, Lamarcus Aldridge, Damian Lilliard, Anthony Davis, and Russell Westbrook.

Do you think it will make a difference? And do you think it might be a good stage for younger players, like the 2010 World Championship? Whats the roster gonna be?

David..Pauls
    Participant

there 10 man roster is solid right now. Need kyrie and lebron to play tho. Without them i don’t know who is going to play pg other than Lowry. 

David..Pauls
    Participant

there 10 man roster is solid right now. Need kyrie and lebron to play tho. Without them i don’t know who is going to play pg other than Lowry. 

SmooveKRYPT
    Participant

K. Durant, P. George, K. Thompson, C. Anthony, K. Lowry, D. Cousins, D. Jordan, J. Butler, D. Green, D. DeRozan confirmed so far.

Kyrie leaning towards yes, LeBron is out…that leaves 1 more spot. I’m assuming it’ll come down to Faried, Conley, or Love. Conley probably has the inside track with the lack of guards and how loaded they are on the wings.

SmooveKRYPT
    Participant

K. Durant, P. George, K. Thompson, C. Anthony, K. Lowry, D. Cousins, D. Jordan, J. Butler, D. Green, D. DeRozan confirmed so far.

Kyrie leaning towards yes, LeBron is out…that leaves 1 more spot. I’m assuming it’ll come down to Faried, Conley, or Love. Conley probably has the inside track with the lack of guards and how loaded they are on the wings.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login