This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar BeastMode716 5 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Andv1 Waiting
    Participant

Question for everyone:

What do people see OKC’s ceiling as this season?

Do you keep Billy Donovan or Not?

Peoples thoughts on  Hamidou Diallo?

and

If you made any move this season with this roster what would you do? 

BallerScript
    Participant

Fire Billy Donovan!!!!!!!!!!! 

mowesten
    Participant

They need more outside shooting. Just all there is to it man. They are shooting 29 percent from 3, and while they have some guys like Westbrook who aren’t shooting it as well as they are capable, I think they just have a team of guys who don’t shoot it real well. 

I think as constructed, they’re in the No. 3-5 seed range. 

They need a knock down shooter at either the 2 or a stretch 4, or maybe even both. Give this team Joe Harris or Eric Gordon, or somebody that can make a shot without dominating the ball, and they might be a No. 2 seed.

If they haven’t already, they need to bounce Felton. He’s a pointless player.

As much as I like Grant and Diallo, I don’t think either develops into a consistent outside shooter. Not sure what the market would bring for them, but maybe looking to trade one or both.

Andv1 Waiting
      Participant

Interesting call there.

Eric gordon or Joe harris what do you think it would take to get any of these players of their current team?

Felton is a hard one really, He sort of carries our bench but destroys it at the same tim if that makes  sense.. With Russ being out has kind of show that…The guy gets a little to shot happy sometimes…

I would however maybe keep Diallo for as long as possible as he looks like the most likely to become a two way player of the younger prospects and is on a really really cheap deal..Grant is sort of hard call as he has progressed quite nicely in OKC…

It would kind of be funny though if Donovan was able to convince AL Horford to come play for us in OKC at the end of the season on a reasonable deal for old times sake..Plus we have more stability now than when he was last a free agent..

Hitster
    Participant

Billy needs a strong showing this year or he could be on his way. But I could see him easily getting another job at a rebuilding team as he was an elite college coach so could be seen as a good developer of players. Also a few of the top college coaches are well inbto their 60’s even 70’s so Billy in his mid 50’s could land another top college job if one of them retired.

I think this is a big year for the Thunder – Sam Presti continues to make good moves and getting PG13 to resign was huge. Schroeder was a good pick up and gives them a 6th man option but a lot still rests on Westbrook’s shoulders and they have a loaded West and GSW juggernaut in their way to being top contenders.

Jr. ROXAS
    Participant

Terrence Ferguson does absolutely nothing on the court, At least Roberson is good at Defense, Ferguson is horrible at both ends. I can think of a whole bunch of players who can make so much more of the 20 mpg given to Ferg.

BeastMode716
    Participant

you look at the Athletes OKC has up & down that roster & over a long season I believe they will run teams right out the Gym! 

U gotta deal w/ PG13, Westbrook, Adams, Roberson on the 1st Unit & then u got Schroeder, Jerami Grant, Noel, Ferguson & Dialo coming on as reserves! 

The West is Not as strong as everyone thought — Golden State is obviously untouchable & Portland & Denver look good but this OKC team is a hard boiled Veteran team than can Defend man to man & they can run w/ Anyone in the NBA

They’re not going to knock off the Dubs but No one is — this OKC team – if Healthy – can be a Top 4 squad in the West

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login