OhCanada Mock Draft 12/04/11

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
OhCanada Mock Draft 12/04/11

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/37775/edit

Tell me what you think.

The comments part is all messed up though...

Toronto16
Toronto16's picture
I would cry if the Raptors

I would cry if the Raptors selected another European player.

And LOL at Kahn selecting another PG.

Lotto Stud
Nice 1st Round Hopson too

Nice 1st Round

• Hopson too low
  • No Pullen??????
B Free
I think you mean 04/12/11 or

I think you mean 04/12/11 or is that how you guys right the date in Canada?

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Churchboy your draft has Kahn

Churchboy your draft has Kahn selecting Irving selecting Kanter lol.

Hopson is not much more then an athlete with potnetial, thats what he was when he was a freshman and what he stilll is, and Pullens game does not translate to the NBA at all. Maybe I could replace Albicy with Pullen, but not Shumpert, Jackson, Miller, etc.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
My American computer actually

My American computer actually says 12/04/2011 in the bottom right corner.

Toronto16
Toronto16's picture
OhCanada, I never even set up

OhCanada, I never even set up that mock draft, it was automatically filled in or something.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Well who would Minnesota take

Well who would Minnesota take other then Irving in that position. Kanter? Motie? Vesely? Valanciunas? Burks?

Toronto16
Toronto16's picture
@robertfreeman In that

@robertfreeman In that context we actually spell right "write", which is the right use of grammar there.

SwatLakeCity
Good first round
  • I have a hard time seeing Brandon Knight in the top 5, and the Kings need a good passer, someone who can do things without the ball, because the ball still belongs in Tyreke's hands. Knight is still learning the passing game and may only average about 5 or 6 assists a game, when that total should be 8-10 a game. It easier for me to see Kemba go in the top 5 over Knight.
  • I do not think the Jazz will pick Jimmer. I'll explain this later in another thread. But one of the reasons is because they don't need fan support they have a good fanbase already. (this isn't the Kings or the Bobcats) They just need to start winning games. As long as they win games they will get the support. I truly believe that if the Jazz draft a SG and SF that both deserve to be in the lottery than they will win games and probably make the playoffs. Jimmer should be a lottery pick but not to the Jazz.
  • The Warriors are kind of stacked at the 3. They have Wright, Thornton, and Reggie Williams. Thornton is not doing that bad for a bench player and is actually provided some much needed defense off the bench. They could use a PF. All they have is Lee and Amundson (Udoh starts at C). So unless Jonas somehow falls to 11th then what I am thinking is draft a PF like Marcus Morris and use him off the bench as your sixth man. Give him the same role that Al Harrington has in Denver. Then move Amundson to the backup center spot and trade Biedrins.
  • I understand that Hopson is really just an athlete but he should at least be in the forties not fifties. Kyle Singler is a little low. He can develop his game to any coach. He would be a very nice player to have for a contender.
B Free
Good point. But I wasn't

Good point. But I wasn't being a jerk I thought he was showing us his old mock draft to show how much it has changed since the beginning of the season.

i'm jus so offended
i'm jus so offended's picture
I'm pretty sure Thornton and

I'm pretty sure Thornton and Williams on GS are both FA so your point on that one is mute, even tho Wright is obviously the starter for the time being. And if Admundson is ur backup C, ur in trouble. And yes Knight and Tyreke do not equal a good fit IMO

dragons12
dragons12's picture
no way do the pacers take the

no way do the pacers take the overhyped bismark there..... there best position is center soo why take one?

WolvesFuture
WolvesFuture's picture
Hearing locally the best case scenario for the Wolves

Is to select Kyrie and trade him to the highest bidder. This is all indicative on Rubio being in MN next season, whether that happens or not who knows. From what we're hearing locally in MN, they're gung ho on Rubio and believe they've built a majority of their 'core', (Beasley, Johnson, Randolph) to fit his style; fast break, spread the floor. The rumor before yesterday was that they were interested in Perry Jones and Harrison Barnes as SFs. Now that Jones and Barnes are coming back (hopefully Barnes doesn't for the Wolves sake) for their Sophomore years, and how they supposedly feel about Derrick Williams (word on AM Radio here locally is that they think he's more of an undersized 4 than a big 3, they also don't feel he has the potential to be anything more than average defender, two things they cringe at, they need above average defensive players around Love, not that they have them now, they just can't collect anymore) they'll be much more inclined to trade the pick for a vet, not sure who they can get, but I can imagine they'll be trading the pick with other pieces, Memphis Pick, Wayne Ellington, Pekovic for a solid, starting, younger, vet. I think there's virtually no chance they take Irving to keep him, Rubio is their guy, now whether that's right or not, I don't know. With Love being a cornerstone of the franchise I can't imagine they'll be taking anybody in the frontcourt with suspect athleticism (Kanter), or a guy (Valanciunas) that probably won't come over next season (the fanbase is dying for something to believe in - they need somebody that can make an immediate impact) I would be shocked if they don't trade their early pick.

RSS: Syndicate content