25. Philadelphia 76ers - Caleb Martin
26. Oklahoma City Thunder - Nickeil Alexander-Walker
27. Indiana Pacers - Jaylen Hoard
28. Brooklyn Nets (Via DEN) - Goga Bitadze
29. San Antonio Spurs (Via TOR) - Talen Horton-Tucker
30. Milwaukee Bucks - Quentin Grimes

mercyman25
I like it!

If the Suns dont get Zion, Ja Morant is definitely the pick.

KHAM83
Wiz/Hawks

I doubt the Wiz take a pg.

I really doubt the Hawks take Dort.

Kudos for Caleb Martin in the first. I think he's underrated.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Nice mock. I mean you cant

Nice mock. I mean you cant really be right or wrong making a mock in December.

Try to watch some Kezie Okpala. He plays for Stanford and I guess Id compare him to Brandon Ingram.

People are sleeping on Dortz. I think after Zion, RJ, Bol Bol and Morant its wide open right now and Dortz could very well find himself 5th to 10th pick. If the Hawks could come away with him and Bol Bol they should be very happy, hes like a better version of Bazemore.

Im starting to cool down a bit on Hachimura. Seems like he will be a solid pro, one of those guys that just ends up winning lots of games for your team but doesnt get the recognition similar to Covington or Danny Green that way not as a comparison though. Smart and athletic two way player but Im not sure how high his potential is on offense.

BothTeamsPlayedHard
BothTeamsPlayedHard's picture
It is a long season. Dort is

It is a long season. Dort is in a feature role as a freshman, but I would pump the breaks a bit. He was 6-17 against Mississippi State, 9-19 against Nevada, 2-10 against Georgia, 3-13 against Vandy, and 3-13 against Kansas. It is 32 percent against major conference/big time opposition with an 11-14 assist:turnover. Once again, it is a long season, but it doesn't scream top 10.

I think the NBA would love Rui to make it. The league hasn't had a Japanese stud, and I am sure they would quickly schedule an NBA International game in Tokyo if it looks like he can help bring attention. It feels like he can be some team's Jerami Grant, though I wonder how highly in the draft that makes sense for a team. He is ahead of Jerami skillwise, but it still might take a couple/few years for it to come together for him.

Okpala and Jordan Nwora are probably two guys whose teams probably aren't good enough to let them garner much attention. Once conference play really kicks in, wins might be hard to come by, and there can be an out-of-sight-out-of-mind element. Both guys have taken a huge leap from freshman to sophomore seasons.

Fuqdatass
Here is what I would have done

1. Cavaliers- RJ Barrett

2. Knicks- Zion Williamson

3. Suns- Ja Morant

4. Bulls- Cam Reddish

5. Hawks- Bol Bol

6. Wizards- Chuma Okeke

7. Pelicans- KZ Okpala

8. Magic- Nickeil Alexander Walker

9. Nets- Rui Hachimura

10. Timberwolves- Keldon Johnson

11. Hawks- Luguentz Dort

12. Jazz- De'Andre Hunter

13. Celtics- Jarrett Culver

14. Spurs- Charles Bassey

15. Pistons- Bruno Fernando

16. Hornets- Daniel Gafford

17. Heat- Kevin Porter Jr

18. Celtics- Sekou Doumbouya

19. Lakers- Jaxson Hayes

20. Trailblazers- Nassir Little

21. Rockets- Coby White

22. Celtics- Ignas Brazdeikis

23. Celtics- Goga Bitadze

24. Warriors- Jontay Porter

25. 76ers- Sagaba Konate

26. Thunder- Tre Jones

27. Pacers- Romeo Langford

28. Nets- Tyler Herro

29. Spurs- Alen Smailagic

30. Bucks- Darius Garland

faithnomuz
faithnomuz's picture
This really is one year where

This really is one year where the lottery order will massively impact the draft order. The thing is, the lottery order could end up completely different to what we are seeing now. The entire western conference except Phoenix are in contention for a playoff spot. The Sacramento pick could be anything. What if it goes 1 and Philly get it? Atlanta should have two lottery picks. There are 4 picks likely with Boston and possible big names like AD that appear to be on the table. Two big names will go play with LeBron for sure.

Memphis Madness
I assume Zion and RJ Barrett

I assume Zion and RJ Barrett go 1 and 2 in some order and I think Bol Bol is a top 5 pick but he might be a Ralph Sampson meets Sam Bowie type (good AND bad). Other than that I am not sure what happens -- will probably come down to who picks where and workouts/combine.

I could see some international mystery guys move up. A few March Madness tourney darlings will be over picked.

Would I trade DOWN (outside the top 2-4)? Probably. I like a guy like Admiral Schofield better than Rui Hachimura. Nasir Little might not be anything special. DeAndre Hunter and Naz Reid could end up being top 10 picks as guys with skill sets and players who have been on the radar.

Interesting group of point guards: some real depth here, but players with volatile draft stocks: Ja Morant, Darius Garland, Tre Jones, and Coby White. Although I think I like Tre Jones the best.

Another volatile draft stock player: depending on what happens in March April I can see LaGerald Vick being a late lotto pick or a late 2nd rounder. Although there are a lot of guys like this. Opinions differ but that is what makes drafts.

RSS: Syndicate content