This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar delfam 13 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

Now that the NBA season has officially took off, and we now have records for teams, can we discuss this updated version of the mock? What do you think about your team picks or any other picks in general?

Me personally as a NETS fan I love the Maalik Wayns pick, but I would rather have Kemba Walker if he’s available as far as our other pick Eniel Polynice I don’t know anything about this guy so I can’t speak on him.

llperez

they got tyler honeycutt in the lottery now and i hope he rises even more.

llperez

they got tyler honeycutt in the lottery now and i hope he rises even more.

WizardofOz
    Participant

This mock isn’t taking needs into consideration yet, but as a Wizards fan, I am not happy with Brandon Knight. He is a good player, but we already have our franchise PG in John Wall and most likely whicever team picks Knight will want him to be the team’s franchise PG which he can’t be in Washingon because we already have John Wall

As for the 2nd pick, I haven’t seen Kenneth Faried play, but I heard someone say that he’s a rebounding machine and by looking at his stats, the guy is right. I also heard somebody compare him to Paul Millsap because he is an undersized, high-energy player. If all this is true, I like the pick.

WizardofOz
    Participant

This mock isn’t taking needs into consideration yet, but as a Wizards fan, I am not happy with Brandon Knight. He is a good player, but we already have our franchise PG in John Wall and most likely whicever team picks Knight will want him to be the team’s franchise PG which he can’t be in Washingon because we already have John Wall

As for the 2nd pick, I haven’t seen Kenneth Faried play, but I heard someone say that he’s a rebounding machine and by looking at his stats, the guy is right. I also heard somebody compare him to Paul Millsap because he is an undersized, high-energy player. If all this is true, I like the pick.

JNixon
    Participant

Eniel Polynice is a versatile perimeter player who used to go to Ole Miss last year, but he transferred to Seton Hall. He’s a decent athlete, a good defender, and a solid ball-handler and passer. He just has a bad jump shot and isn’t a scorer. Just to give an idea of how he plays. He reminds me of Garrett Temple, who was a D-League call-up last season.

JNixon
    Participant

Eniel Polynice is a versatile perimeter player who used to go to Ole Miss last year, but he transferred to Seton Hall. He’s a decent athlete, a good defender, and a solid ball-handler and passer. He just has a bad jump shot and isn’t a scorer. Just to give an idea of how he plays. He reminds me of Garrett Temple, who was a D-League call-up last season.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Thanks Jorrye

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Thanks Jorrye

delfam
    Participant

For the Sixers I like Kanter but he’s kinda a combo PF/C and I’d rather have a guy set in a role. Fab Melo would be a good pick cause his defense but 3 is a little high for him.

Also, are their any good shooters in this draft, Sixers need someone to stretch the floor but I just don’t see anyone.

delfam
    Participant

For the Sixers I like Kanter but he’s kinda a combo PF/C and I’d rather have a guy set in a role. Fab Melo would be a good pick cause his defense but 3 is a little high for him.

Also, are their any good shooters in this draft, Sixers need someone to stretch the floor but I just don’t see anyone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login