This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by HeroescantdieHeroescantdie Heroescantdie 6 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    HeroescantdieHeroescantdie
    Heroescantdie
    Participant

Is it just me, 2018 draft reminds me of 2007 draft with the likes of Ayton and Porter. Durant and Oden debtae, I’m not saying thier simmilar talent, or who’s better, I’m just saying it reminds of the 2007 draft since Porter a 6’10 SF with smooth game ala Durant, and Ayton a Big man, NBAdraft.net scouting was he has a chance to be a generational Big man, much like Oden. Again I’m not saying who’s better. 

he_gets_buckets
    Participant

From what I’ve read Ayton has coasted a bit the past few years and doesn’t have a spectacular work ethic. Not sure I’d take him over Porter at this point taking that into consideration and that the league has become a lot more perimeter orientated.

SeattleSuperChronics
    Participant

Porter is the real deal. Has been coach by his dad who has legit knowledge and has been coached by Brandon Roy who should be coaching Udub right now hands down the number one pick. This time last year I was hating on jackson. Porters is better than Jackson in every category and hasn’t that drive to be grea

Endlessknight
    Participant

How does Doncic factor into this analogy?

thetrademachinery
      Participant

as mike conley ^^

BallerScript
        Participant

Is Bamba Al Horford or Gasol then?

HeroescantdieHeroescantdie
          Heroescantdie
          Participant

Bamba is more like the play style of Joakim Noah I think, since he’s more advance defensively, but he’s way more athletic and more upside 

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login