This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar BothTeamsPlayedHard 12 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Has Jonas decided he will not become eligible in this years draft. Every mock draft online aside from this one has him being selected in the #4 to #10 range, this draft has him being selected 10th overall next year.

Who knows whats going on here. Did the masters of this website find yet another draft leak?

ilike.panochas
    Participant

I’ve been hearing that he might stay in Euro for another season. Nothing official, buts that’s what I’m hearing. Physically he’s probably not ready anyways, as he has a slight frail built.

TRC1991
    Participant

great….this draft got even weaker…i didnt think that was freaking possible

erminator
    Participant

Not true, no idea why nba.draft has taken him off but look at the official nba site, jonas has declared for this years draft..:

http://www.nba.com/2011/news/04/28/e…011/index.html

morestealsthanscores
    Participant

can’t euro guys withdraw at a later date though? i seem to remember a lot do it to give themselves PR

BothTeamsPlayedHard
    Participant

Yes, the NCAA has a different withdrawl date than the NBA. The NCAA can put a deadline on when a player can return to college, but really has no power over whether a player chooses to go pro but also put off the draft for another season.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login