This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar SwatLakeCity 13 years ago.

• Author
    kerrst
    Participant

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/22412/edit

Every team is drafting for themselves but I envisioned the T-Wolves taking Irving and trading him to Utah for their 2 first round picks (Kanter and Burks).  I also see the T-Wolves trading their 17th pick (T.Thompson, a Toronto native) to Toronto in a package for Andrea Bargnani, who I see as a great fit beside Love since he can make up for Bargnani’s lack of rebounding.  In case anyone is interested the link below explains the Bargnani to T-Wolves trade, I think it helps both teams:

http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker/saved_trade/5875270

Let me know what u think about either or both???

M-DYMES
    Participant

Love + Bargnani = worst defensive front court in the league.  Honestly, teams would be droppin 120 on the T-Wolves nightly. 

But, if we could trade our 1st for Utah’s 2 1st round picks I am more than down for that part of what you stated. 

Lotto Stud
    Participant
    • I can see the T’Wolves & Utah package deal go down
    • Toronto pass up on Kanter that would be CRAZY! They need a true center which Barg has not given them since he has been there. If they take Knight do they trade Calderon & for who or what?
    • Macklin way too high
    • Tobias Harris will be a 1st Rounder
    • Jordan Williams too low
    • Hopson too low I can see him within the first 5 picks in the 2nd.
    delfam
    Participant

M-DYMES: stop saying "WE" when referring to the Timeberwolves, your not on the team.

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

……

delfam
    Participant

^ I know, it’s just a pet peeve of mine. Everybody says it, doesn’t mean it’s right.

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

….

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

Knight too high. I have him going high too because of his tourney performance but not 5. I have him going 6th. I don’t see the Jazz doing the trade you suggested. They badly need both those picks. Burks would actually be a good pick for the Jazz and if he does end up being their pick he should not be traded. I would be livid as a Jazz fan if that happened. If the Raptors do not select Kanter they would have to be taking some serious drugs. Even though they are shopping Bargs they still need a Center. Probably even more so than they do a Small Forward. Burks is a little low. He has increased his stock because of his peformance in the NIT and scouts really like players like him. I could see going in the top 10. (probably 6-10)

I did not look at all of the draft but of what I saw those are the problems you need to fix.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login