Down 1....5.3 Seconds left....Game 7.....

jjonz
Down 1....5.3 Seconds left....Game 7.....

Paint the Picture. Who gets the ball & what play is run. HBrown said that the Most effective end of the game play is a Mid-Range pullup. i.e Jordan over Elho/Jordan over BRussel. The Most ineffective is a drive to the basket looking for a layup-floater-or contact/foul.

Best One on One $$$ Players

Melo the Best One on One Player in the L. By a Long Shot.

DWade Because of his propensity to get to the line and his mid-range game.

KD He's a scoring machine

Kobe Enough Said

DRose gets to rim has improved his mid-game

JRSmith. Explosive scorer

if i forgot any add some please

So to answer the Former ?

Game 7 down 1 5.3 left. Iso-Melo foul-line extended as Amare tries to set a screen Melo waves him off. Jab-Step Pierce takes 2 dribbles pulls up for game winner. Game-Over

DC Chillin
DC Chillin's picture
i dont think jr smith should

i dont think jr smith should be mentioned in this situation. Dirk is one of the best closers with his lethal mid range turnaround, which is pratically unstoppable.

mj23mj23bestever
right now kobe is still the best imo

game on the line i need a bucket too win theres no one playing now that id choose over kobe dirk totally has to be in the discussion hes a very clutch player i wouldnt give jr smith a chance to do anyhting that mattered yea hes a great scorer but thats it melo is a legit option as well hes top 3 for sure best one on one players in the l but still game winner its black mamba no doubt in todays nba

mgreener_34
mgreener_34's picture
Paul Pierce. I know everyone

Paul Pierce. I know everyone hates him now, but over and over again he's shown he can hit that shot more often then not even in a situation like yours. Also Kobe has to top the list.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
For me its either Pierce,

For me its either Pierce, Kobe, or Melo. Gimme Kobe though because he is the most proven.

OhCanada-
OhCanada-'s picture
Actaully you know what right

Actaully you know what right now Id go with Rose. His confidence is through the roof, hes done it all year, and he is about to get an MVP. Hottest player in the game, Ill go with him.

jjonz
JR

was only mentioned because i read an article about GKarl believing in JR's game and how he has improved as a Player. I forgot about Dirk.

Tha_Prince
Tha_Prince's picture
I think if JR Smith is

I think if JR Smith is mentioned Gilbert Arenas still has to be up there because of his past.

He's had a ton of game winners, obviously not in the past season but he's dished out more daggers than JR.

jjonz
Pierce is lethal also

But when Coaches Develop Wing players to be more aggressive & score more The Model they use is Melo. So i think he has a Complete Offensive Game. My 2nd scenario is DRose Blowing by an Hedge on a Pick & Roll pulling up for a Mid-Range J.Bulls 102 Heat 101. Bulls advance to Finals, DRose is so aggressive as a Scorer.

asams11
everyone is forgetting

everyone is forgetting Lebro... oh nevermind. Kobe is the best right now, no doubt. His turnaround is almost as automatic as Dirk's.

i'm jus so offended
i'm jus so offended's picture
i dunno i'd probably go with

i dunno i'd probably go with kobe 1st, Melo 2nd, the Truth 3rd....but the first shot in this vid is my favorite buzzer beater of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKrcLWSvNrA&feature=related

Jlv2012
Statistically, Kobe is a big choker

Give me Melo or Dirk.

ghrghr
Dirk has that fadeaway shot

Dirk has that fadeaway shot that is impossible to guard, he has a high release and can keep his balance very well for a big guy.

As a memphis fan I have to mention Rudy Gay. He may not be at Kobe, Dirk or Melo's level, but he is great in the last seconds of a game. He is fast, big, jumps, and because of that he can get his shot over the defender and has already hit a few game winning buzzer beaters. He will surely be missed if the Grizzlies are in a tight game. He was our go to guy for that last shot.

cabbycab
cabbycab's picture
To all who gave thumbs up to

To all who gave thumbs up to Pierce, I agree. He is as clutch as anybody.

What's amazing about that Arenas video is that he leave no time on the clock.

ProudGrandpa
ProudGrandpa's picture
Junior

Junior Smith a clutch playa who get da job dun

DC Chillin
DC Chillin's picture
Rudy Gay

@ghrghr

Rudy Gay is a true sleeper, I also agree with him with the ball in hands at the end of games. Before he got hurt he was going off, with game winners against both Miami and Toronto.

Cusemen727
1. Melo, leads the league in

1. Melo, leads the league in game winners since he entered the league, you literally cannot guard his foot jab/pop up mid range jumper.

2. Kobe, like you said, enough said.

3. Dirk, 7 footer with range speaks for itself.

4. KD, best scorer in the game, 6-10 that can do everything.

kacey
Let Dirk go to work and he

Let Dirk go to work and he will dirk someone.

IknoBall12
Kobe

i dont care about stats or any of that $hit. But if its game 7 i want kobe taking my last shot of the season. I would say dirk but personally i dont ever see a team dirk is playing on ever getting to a game 7. And melo i wouldnt mind taking when kobe retires but for now give me mamba

RSS: Syndicate content