This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar ph90702 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

Class of 2013, ranked 73.

ph90702

Finally! Somebody other than me is posting about him. He may be a four star recruit, but I think he’s going to be one of the four stars who outplays his ranking. The guy has about as much potential as anybody in the 2013 class. I truly believe he’ll be a lottery pick after three years at UNLV. He’s already got a three point shot, decent handle, great size (6’11” and 7’3″ wingspan), and good shot blocking ability. If he gets stronger (he put on almost 50 lbs. at Findlay Prep) and develops a post game, then it’s game over for the competition. He could (being the key) wind up being like Lamar Odom where he can play both forward spots because of his versatility.

ph90702

Finally! Somebody other than me is posting about him. He may be a four star recruit, but I think he’s going to be one of the four stars who outplays his ranking. The guy has about as much potential as anybody in the 2013 class. I truly believe he’ll be a lottery pick after three years at UNLV. He’s already got a three point shot, decent handle, great size (6’11” and 7’3″ wingspan), and good shot blocking ability. If he gets stronger (he put on almost 50 lbs. at Findlay Prep) and develops a post game, then it’s game over for the competition. He could (being the key) wind up being like Lamar Odom where he can play both forward spots because of his versatility.

rileymcshea3
    Participant

Deffinetly looks like a top 10 player, he kinda reminds me of Isaiah Austin in a good way.Long, tall, skilled , can hit a 3 or take you off the dribble and dunk on someone.

rileymcshea3
    Participant

Deffinetly looks like a top 10 player, he kinda reminds me of Isaiah Austin in a good way.Long, tall, skilled , can hit a 3 or take you off the dribble and dunk on someone.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Seems as if the lower half has not caught up to his upper. He barely gets any lift off his legs.

ph90702

He can jump just fine. However, when you’re 6’10”-6’11” with the length he has, you barely have to get off the ground to dunk. If he were to jump higher than he does now in a game situation, he’d have to jump from farther back or wait for his momentum to carry him down to dunk.

ph90702

He can jump just fine. However, when you’re 6’10”-6’11” with the length he has, you barely have to get off the ground to dunk. If he were to jump higher than he does now in a game situation, he’d have to jump from farther back or wait for his momentum to carry him down to dunk.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Seems as if the lower half has not caught up to his upper. He barely gets any lift off his legs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login