This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Chammes 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Chammes
    Participant

Tier 1-Star or supertsar level players in the future

Doncic

MPJ

Ayton

Bamba

Tier 2-Very good Starter or Borderline All star

Sexton

Robert Williams

Miles Bridges

Duval 

Jaren Jackson

Wendell carter

Kevin Knox

Tier 3-Starter

Bonga

Lonnie walker

Mitch Robinson

Troy Brown

Nick Richards

Trent Jr

Diallo

Vanderbilt

Musa

Tier 4-Raw but has potential

Metu

Brandon McCoy

Tillie

Bruce Brown

Thats all i really have for now…

Jr. ROXAS
    Participant

Nothing special or franchise player potential with Bamba imo… He has length and athleticsm, but so do guys like Tyson Chandler. Skill-wise and strength-wise he is really lacking, unlike prospects similar physical appearance-wise like Porzingis.

Jean_31
    Participant

Hmmmm, for now for me Bamba have a lot of potentiel. He isnt just another guy with lenght, he have some lenght we have never see before in the league with a 7"9  wingspan, look at the impact of rudy gobert right now… Give this guy 1 year of college before saying that he is just a guy like Tyson Chandler.  You may be right in the long run, but for now im not ready for saying that he doesnt have franchise player potential.

CoachWyers
    Participant

Way to early to be making a call on most these guys, but the 3 I would be comfortable putting in your tiers this early would be DeAndre Ayton (Tier 1), Michael Porter (Tier 2), and Luc Doncic (Tier 3).

vulture711
    Participant

Well thats over-rating them don’t you think ? 4 superstars and 7 borderline all stars – have you been following the drafts lately – like this past year – your 3 best were two guys taken a few years ago and a second rounder.  

Chammes
      Participant

i had 4 franchise players and like 2 guys that oculd be all stars if they reach their potential, honestly feel good with the top 4 being stars

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login