2016 USA Olympic Team

canadabasketbal...
2016 USA Olympic Team

Based on the 34 USA Men's minicamp roster used for selecting the 2016 USA Basketball Team, I would choose the roster as follows (as of now), with assumptions on injuries and availability (all will be healthy and play);

PG-Curry, Paul, Westbrook (Kyrie, Wall)

SG-Harden, Thompson (Butler)

SF- Lebron, George (Carmelo)

PF- Durant, Leonard, (Love)

C- Davis, Dwight. Deandre or Drummond ( Griffin/ Aldridge)

Before you comment, the players in brackets are the players that wre "cut" instead of the player beside them; IE: Westbrook over Kyrie and Wall.

I'm also assuming as of now George will be back to the player he was in 2013, and for the most debatable position (after Davis), Dwight and Jordan were picked for their rim protaction and matchup against the Gasol brothers and Ibaka, and France's frontocourt over the more talented players in brackets. ... I slightly chose Jordan over Drummond..

Instead of just liking or disliking, if you could comment what you disagree with that would be ideal.. (Westbrook's selfishness)...

bumbleb33
I think melo barring injury

I think melo barring injury will be a lock for the team considering his past success at the olympics. He just absolutely kills everyone because of the shorter 3 pt line. The might very well put kyrie in the 2 guard spot instead of thompson because he was the fiba mvp last year. Blake will probably be there over Leonard. I dont even think they will worry much about the gasols since usa will be killing them from the 3 pt line most likely

John Royus
John Royus's picture
Instead of just liking or

Instead of just liking or disliking, if you could comment what you disagree with that would be ideal.. (Westbrook's selfishness)..

Vote up!

Vote down!

+

RSS: Syndicate content