This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Mr. 19134 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    qDizzle32
    Participant

http://youtu.be/ymCPELlKfms

What would be a good song that ESPN should use for the opening of this year’s NBA Draft? In 2011 it was Rolling in the Deep by Adele and in 2007 it was It Ends Tonight by the All American Rejects. However there wasn’t a song for last year’s opening although many of us on here predicted it would have been We Are Young by fun. I’m not like a real big fan of this song by I think Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis would go good with the theme.

Mikez
    Participant

Imagine Dragons – Radioactive is my guess

Mikez
    Participant

Imagine Dragons – Radioactive is my guess

stacebeans
    Participant

Kanye west new slaves cus that’s all their becoming. Lol but in all honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 50 cent again or maybe jay-z

stacebeans
    Participant

Kanye west new slaves cus that’s all their becoming. Lol but in all honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 50 cent again or maybe jay-z

Grandmama
    Participant

Ghostface – We Made It

Obviously this will never be the choice, but the hook fits perfectly.

Grandmama
    Participant

Ghostface – We Made It

Obviously this will never be the choice, but the hook fits perfectly.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

Jay z will premiere his debut single for Magna Carter Holy Grail during the NBA Draft the single will be entitled Manifest Destiny produced by Pharrel and Rick Rubin. The song talks about the extraordinary level of talent and hard work it takes to overcome poverty and get rich. Samsung Galaxy users will be able to download the song along with higglights from the draft and the first ten picks will grt the opp to have Roc Nation management.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

Jay z will premiere his debut single for Magna Carter Holy Grail during the NBA Draft the single will be entitled Manifest Destiny produced by Pharrel and Rick Rubin. The song talks about the extraordinary level of talent and hard work it takes to overcome poverty and get rich. Samsung Galaxy users will be able to download the song along with higglights from the draft and the first ten picks will grt the opp to have Roc Nation management.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login